• ...and so much more!
  • Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    I just got notice that my distributor is shipping me another Ruger LCP I have on backorder. Sold the last one I bought for myself before I got a chance to shoot it. Then went and sold all my .380 ammo so debating if I should keep this one for me or go ahead and sell it. I figure the honeymoon is over with these things so wonder what they are selling for?

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I believe that Granger Guns had one for under $300 a couple weeks ago. I'm pretty sure that is his normal pricing. Even the Ruger LCR was only $390 there.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Hey... thanks for selling me some of the .380 ammo. My P3AT has enjoyed eating it up!

If only I could get a few boxes of self defense ammo! I'm on backorder with Cabela's for the past three months.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Need some now myself

Hey... thanks for selling me some of the .380 ammo. My P3AT has enjoyed eating it up!

If only I could get a few boxes of self defense ammo! I'm on backorder with Cabela's for the past three months.

I did not think I would get another .380 so sold ALL my ammo, now if I decide to keep the LCP I need to go out and find a box or two for myself. I have a lot on backorder but they can't say when it will show up. I will probably have to pay top dollar from a gun store. :dunno:

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I've seen some lower elsewhere as well, but I buy a LOT from this guy, he takes care of me on a lot of stuff, i'll overpay occasionally to keep the good deals elsewhere.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    300 on the low end and 340 on the high end. And to the person that said this price sounds like P3AT, no that price is around 230 to 250.
    Hope this helps.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    I did not think I would get another .380 so sold ALL my ammo, now if I decide to keep the LCP I need to go out and find a box or two for myself. I have a lot on backorder but they can't say when it will show up. I will probably have to pay top dollar from a gun store. :dunno:

A Dick's Sporting goods local to me had WWB .380 today, and a ton of it, for $19.99 a box, kinda steep. I picked up a couple boxes though. I also picked up some WWB 9mm JHP for the same price:rolleyes:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Thanks

A Dick's Sporting goods local to me had WWB .380 today, and a ton of it, for $19.99 a box, kinda steep. I picked up a couple boxes though. I also picked up some WWB 9mm JHP for the same price:rolleyes:

Think I will check them out tomorrow morning after our breakfast get together. Thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom