• ...and so much more!
  • Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Dealer's price is $231.77 or so and Crimson Trace for $136.95 (on sale)

Unless you are a dealer that is a moot issue. Remember to add in shipping cost and FFL transfer if you don't buy directly from the seller. Then we have that nasty old Indiana 7% sales tax. There is still a waiting list for these guns from the distributors.

customizef

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Michigan
    I just sold mine, $400 with custom work. I see them usually sell here in MI for around $350 or so.

600_Ruger_LCP_Blue_Titanium.jpg

I sold mine after I purchased a Sig P238. No comparison if you ask me. The P238 is heads and tails better then the LCP.

Taipan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Greenfield, IN
    I just picked up my P3AT from Bradis today (3 day hold), and they had the LCP for about 310. I paid 267 and change out the door for my Kel-Tec, and also bought a box of ammo the day I put the money down for it. Glad I did, because they didn't have any today.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    must be used

Elmores has one for $259

Doubt he could sell a new LCP for that unless he is giving them away. Decided I am keeping this latest one for myself, now have to go find some ammo. :D Sold ten boxes not that long ago after I sold my last LCP to a customer; never got to fire it. Hope I do better with this one. :ar15:

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Doubt he could sell a new LCP for that unless he is giving them away. Decided I am keeping this latest one for myself, now have to go find some ammo. :D Sold ten boxes not that long ago after I sold my last LCP to a customer; never got to fire it. Hope I do better with this one. :ar15:

Need a holster? lol

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    I cant wait on the Kahr P380, so I picked up a NIB Ruger LCP, $275 on GunBroker, should be here mid week.

I will wait for the P380 to come down in price, $700 is too much IMO, maybe $500 but not $700

Reviews on the web fro the LCP are positive and I liked the quality better than the Kel Tec.

pix370190531.jpg

Top Bottom