Let me just say:

duhv.gif

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    Seems like this administration spends most of their time back pedaling since all they do is lie about everything. All in this admin are incompetent.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Seems like this administration spends most of their time back pedaling since all they do is lie about everything. All in this admin are incompetent.

I'm 40 years old, and I have never seen an administration more inept. They are on the wrong side of EVERY story. It's not that they are sending MIXED messages, it is that they are trying to always cover up the message and stop it from getting through. Liberals think they are so smart that they can fool everyone. It is a perfect example of how arrogance makes one look weak. They show their arrogance and weakness every time they try not to call a terrorist a terrorist, and as far as I know this is the first time they've used the term since Bush. Perhaps the Obama administration is so used to the media covering for them, that they think they can spin a story off of the front pages.

R.G.Gray

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    This has to be one of the worst administrations in the history of our country...sad indeed.:facepalm:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I'm 40 years old, and I have never seen an administration more inept. They are on the wrong side of EVERY story. It's not that they are sending MIXED messages, it is that they are trying to always cover up the message and stop it from getting through. Liberals think they are so smart that they can fool everyone. It is a perfect example of how arrogance makes one look weak. They show their arrogance and weakness every time they try not to call a terrorist a terrorist, and as far as I know this is the first time they've used the term since Bush. Perhaps the Obama administration is so used to the media covering for them, that they think they can spin a story off of the front pages.

No, they use it all the time. To paint right thinking people as the enemy, when the FBI has entrapped yet another person into placing a fake bomb somewhere, and everytime a so called "domestic terrorist" goes round the bend and shoots a bunch of people, that is until it's learned that the alledged was a liberal, then they go back to blaming the gun.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Yes, I'm quite certain that attacks on 9/11 were the spontaneous result of a video released in July that had 5 whole hits before the attacks started.

yeaaaaahhhhhh.....ummmmm......riiiiiggghhhhhhht.

How is anyone actually stupid (sorry but there's no other way to describe it) enough to buy that line of bull?

The truth is they attacked on 9/11, because IT WAS 9/11!!!!!!! Another chance for them to poke us in the eye and remind us of the schtuping we took in '01.

Everything else is just smoke.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    No, they use it all the time. To paint right thinking people as the enemy, when the FBI has entrapped yet another person into placing a fake bomb somewhere, and everytime a so called "domestic terrorist" goes round the bend and shoots a bunch of people, that is until it's learned that the alledged was a liberal, then they go back to blaming the gun.

Not to threadjack, but I just read this article this morning and couldn't let your statement pass without comment.

Aspiring Jihadist Arrested in Chicago | Stratfor

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Not to threadjack, but I just read this article this morning and couldn't let your statement pass without comment.

Aspiring Jihadist Arrested in Chicago | Stratfor

That young wackjob is exactly who I was thinking of. Is he twisted? yep. Would he have done something? Maybe, yet the FBI said he had little knowledge about bombs. So, they provided him with one. Not much different than the guys in NY a while back. Same MO, find a little crazy, pamper it, groom it, exaggerate it, give it a mission and a fake bomb, then arrest them for a terrorist attack.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    That young wackjob is exactly who I was thinking of. Is he twisted? yep. Would he have done something? Maybe, yet the FBI said he had little knowledge about bombs. So, they provided him with one. Not much different than the guys in NY a while back. Same MO, find a little crazy, pamper it, groom it, exaggerate it, give it a mission and a fake bomb, then arrest them for a terrorist attack.

Some points which you didn't address and may have missed:

He had done the surveillance for the hit on his own prior to getting the materials from the FBI.

He had already downloaded information on bomb-making techniques and acquiring the materials to make explosives, although the FBI says he apparently never used the information.

"Kramer terrorists" (the FBI term for this guy and his lookalikes) may be harmless themselves until, like happened with the first WTC bombing in 1993, they get linked up with more professional terrorists and manage to complete their mission.

The FBI ensured they were taped confirming that it was his idea for the bombing, not theirs, so there was no "entrapment" involved.

This wasn't a "thought crime"; the guy was looking for the means to carry out a terrorist act; the FBI got to him before competent terrorists did. I have no problem with that.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Arresting idiots ignores the basic fundamental fact that there is no shortage of idiots.

Just like a big smokey burnout, spinning your wheels may look good, but it doesn't get you anywhere.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Ignoring idiots gets you the first WTC bombing and the Ft. Hood massacre.

WTC would have happened using any number of idiots to execute the Blind Sheik's plan. That's my point. When you remove an easily replacable commodity, expect it to be easily replaced.

I know you're focusing on the muslim connection to Ft. Hood, but that guy could have just as easily been secular, and kept all of his crazy on a spiral bound notebook.

No way anyone anywhere ever is going to curtail shootings unless you curtail ALL freedom first.

Top Bottom