• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    You are a stronger man than I, Dave. I punched the clock at 44 seconds. Pennywise wasnt that creepy.

Two words. Psychotic break.

The labored breathing is the most disturbing part for me. She is obviously under some serious mental duress, manifesting in that breathing. And I only stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

That breathing is disturbing to me also. Dare I say demonic possession of some sort?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yeah this became a lot less funny when she went from "crazy", as in a more extreme version of the "crazy" they all are, to full on impaired, needing medical intervention crazy.

[video=youtube;iUsvTNmum8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUsvTNmum8Y[/video]

Wow...

Yeah, this person needs help.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Rino women are not supposed to see that chart !

I have a high tolerance for crazy and I know crazy she is crazy like not in touch with reality insane!
    She thinks what she is saying is making sense and everyone else doesn’t understand her because she has so many things figured out and she is smarter than everyone else.

If given the proper encouragement and a simulated understanding of her babbling she would do anything for the man who she felt loyalty too. This is the type of woman that Charles Manson looked for she is a modern day “squeaky” for the takeover.

If I could find about six more like her I would start a Jim Jones style cult minus the cool aid and jungle but I would get some cool 70’s shades.

Good luck with that, she would slit your throat for "thinking" your eyes wandered behind your cool shades!

chemteach

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Plymouth
    Saddest thing I've seen in a long time. Mental health and 2nd Amendment freedoms discussion could fit here. It's obvious to me, at this time, that she should not be allowed to own firearms. But how do you quantify mental fitness (or the lack of) and set a benchmark for any general statement, let alone, initiate policies that would be both affective and fair? Or do we accept the risks and dangers inherent in a free society in order to maintain that freedom? I opt for accepting the risks. Bat-Sh*t crazy people are always going to be with us, and for the present, I can at least prepare myself to meet crazy and maybe have a chance of surviving the encounter. I always take away a new respect for LEO's after seeing what they probably have to deal with on a regular basis. Thank You So Much.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    It's not an easy thing to live in this world when you're not like the others.

The more unlike them that you are, the less easy that it is.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Rino women are not supposed to see that chart !

I have a high tolerance for crazy and I know crazy she is crazy like not in touch with reality insane!
    She thinks what she is saying is making sense and everyone else doesn’t understand her because she has so many things figured out and she is smarter than everyone else.

If given the proper encouragement and a simulated understanding of her babbling she would do anything for the man who she felt loyalty too. This is the type of woman that Charles Manson looked for she is a modern day “squeaky” for the takeover.

If I could find about six more like her I would start a Jim Jones style cult minus the cool aid and jungle but I would get some cool 70’s shades.

I know! I'm on the lam . . . I'm posting this from a stolen panel van, headed south for the border, wearing a phony mustache!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    So . . . someone just made the mistake of letting SWMBO see the chart above. She is now busy making a corresponding chart for me.

I showed the Mrs the actual video presentation of the chart. She laughed.

Then she made me show it to her best friend, a redhead. She was NOT amused. She was legitimately shocked that it's common knowledge that redheads are crazier than the norm. That made me laugh. Hysterically. That made her even less amused. So I ran. After she returned to her normal state of agitation, I calmly began to recount specific examples of her beyond the norm crazy from the 30+ years I have known her. For each example, she remained steadfast in her opinion that she was totally reasonable. I said, that just proves my point, and ran again.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is the mustache really phony if you cut if off of someone's face?

Well, once it's pasted onto my lip, it's phony, right?

And why would you head to Kentucky...?

Safe haven! I'm half Kentuckian. I have people who can and will hide me there.

I showed the Mrs the actual video presentation of the chart. She laughed.

Then she made me show it to her best friend, a redhead. She was NOT amused. She was legitimately shocked that it's common knowledge that redheads are crazier than the norm. That made me laugh. Hysterically. That made her even less amused. So I ran. After she returned to her normal state of agitation, I calmly began to recount specific examples of her beyond the norm crazy from the 30+ years I have known her. For each example, she remained steadfast in her opinion that she was totally reasonable. I said, that just proves my point, and ran again.

Life and art, art and life.

The only constants in life are 1) change, and 2) Ginger Rage.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom