• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    If he wants to sell his guns then so be it. NO NEED TO BERATE HIM FOR IT. He has the freedom to do what he wants. I understand that we all think it is dumb to disarm oneself but that's his safety on the line, not ours.

I dont think any of the posts so far have been out of line. I think all of us would agree he can be gun free if he wants to and still be welcome on INGO. Just be a little confusing as to why he would want to be on THIS forum, as its a "gunowners" forum.

lol We're just trying to understand why he came on here and made a post about it :dunno:

^This

Sarcasm
    Plausible deniablility
    maybe others

We'll never know unless he eleborates.

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Four pages into this thread and all I can still say is; I don't get it.

This has the makings of INGO Epic Thread History (if such a History were to exist)

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    :drill:I never heard of a wasr 30??? But really...you should have gotten rid of the offensive guns before the defensive ones.

Come on jarhead, I know you have some skin :drill:

Last edited:

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    So, I put this out, because I broke my selling cherry. Interesting to see the 4 pages of responses though. Not very supportive I must say. Probably nothing to learn from and nothing to see here folks. Just thought i'd share a humanitarian story of guns and matchmaking, and a man being good for his word. But, holy **** cicles batman, the INGO is a bunch of frosty caves about integrity and stuff.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    So, I put this out, because I broke my selling cherry. Interesting to see the 4 pages of responses though. Not very supportive I must say. Probably nothing to learn from and nothing to see here folks. Just thought i'd share a humanitarian story of guns and matchmaking, and a man being good for his word. But, holy **** cicles batman, the INGO is a bunch of frosty caves about integrity and stuff.

HOW DARE YOU POST A GUN RELATED STORY HERE!

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood

congrats to you.. I will need your contact information so that I can send you the "worst thread of January 2013" poster! :rockwoot:

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    congrats to you.. I will need your contact information so that I can send you the "worst thread of January 2013" poster! :rockwoot:

It seems a bit premature for that rise to fame. But if I discredit my legitimacy as a gun owner now, all I have left to do is shoot myself in the hand @ a gunshow.

Top Bottom