• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I think the OP has outsmarted us all. See, he's leaving behind a trail of evidence that he's gotten rid of all his guns. That way when Barack Obama bans guns and the ATF comes knocking at his door, he can say "See guys? I sold my guns and told all the folks at INGO about it!" No guns here.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I think the OP has outsmarted us all. See, he's leaving behind a trail of evidence that he's gotten rid of all his guns. That way when Barack Obama bans guns and the ATF comes knocking at his door, he can say "See guys? I sold my guns and told all the folks at INGO about it!" No guns here.

If you truly believe in some tyrannical action in this nation leading to goverment agents coming door to door to confiscate weapons, do you also truly believe you can show them this Internet forum post and they'll say "aahhh, cool, well that means you don't have any more guns so have a great day."

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    If you truly believe in some tyrannical action in this nation leading to goverment agents coming door to door to confiscate weapons, do you also truly believe you can show them this Internet forum post and they'll say "aahhh, cool, well that means you don't have any more guns so have a great day."
    I'm sure it was a joke, just like this thread :dunno:

Top Bottom