• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    LOL, must be 'Necropost Day'. Second one in a row, other one was 5 years old!

The only info I ever provided the census take was the number of people in the home. That's what a census is, and that's all they need. House number they can get off the house, street name on the sign at the intersection.

They sure have no need of phone number, e-mail address, income information (why can't they get that off the tax returns, if it's so 'necessary'?) and other such personal info.

Besides, the NSA will 'spy it' out for them, anyway. :laugh:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    No, but some cheap 70s music started playing.

Bow chicka wow wow.

You told them more than I ever did. I put "3" on the form and mailed it back. When the guy came around I told him I'd mailed it in. He lied to me that they hadn't received it. I told him to take it up with the post office. He came only once more. I guess they lost interest.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I started reading some of the older threads to get a feel of what this thread is about. (Slow morning too).

I was surprised by how many posters now have shooter status.

I am starting to think that running with JG could get you in trouble. :scared:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Update;
    Four years...she hasn't returned nor sent anyone else.
    Tom hasn't shown up either, dammit!

An urban youth bussed in from Chicago was selling cleaning stuff door-to-door, though.

Thought you'd all like to be updated.

That is all. :):

Your encounter sounds as fun and mine was. We mailed the letter in too. The idiot comes to the door just as I was leaving to take my late wife in for surgery. He said "But this won't take long" We just walked away from him. When he came back I was on my way to the funeral home to make arrangements for my wife. I told him I had more important things to deal with at this time and his timing was poor. He said I wasn't being a responsible American. I told him that I thought burying my wife was being pretty responsible. He said he'd just have to come back again. I said good luck with that. Next time I just looked threw the door and waved at him and when back to watching TV. :-(

Top Bottom