• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Anybody still remember the medias constant use of the description "silly" for George 1 back in the early 90s? It's use started with the elections in addition to his being described as carrying a purse. You heard it constantly on TV until after the election when it vanished into the memory hole. I expect weird is cut from the same cloth these days, used for the same purpose, and will go to the same place in history.

BR8818

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    The weirdest group of humans in history, calling Republicans weird is...well weird! Weird thing is I've heard them call Vance "weird" for a weird thing they made up, but if that weird thing was done by a leftist they would weirdly imbrace it, and probably add a letter to the alphabet mafia for that weird thing.

I've typed the word "weird" so much, that I'm second guessing myself if it's spelled right.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    The weirdest group of humans in history, calling Republicans weird is...well weird! Weird thing is I've heard them call Vance "weird" for a weird thing they made up, but if that weird thing was done by a leftist they would weirdly imbrace it, and probably add a letter to the alphabet mafia for that weird thing.

I've typed the word "weird" so much, that I'm second guessing myself if it's spelled right.
    No. W-i-r-e-d. :):

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Notice how the dem narrative changed from "Nazi" and "End of democracy" after the attempted Trump assassination?

Lot less liability to assume from calling out "they are weird" to their unbalanced mentally challenged "peaceful protestors."

The dems know exactly what they did with their divisive talk. They knew after Kavanaugh's attempted assassination, but it didn't sink in until Trump's shooting.

Top Bottom