• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I was married in Oct but we just got our pictures back recently so I figured I'd post some of the cool ones for you guys. And yes we had the cops called on us at our reception! :rockwoot:

Wedding206Large.jpg

Wedding205Large.jpg

Wedding204Large.jpg

Wedding203Large.jpg

Wedding202Large.jpg

Wedding201Large.jpg

Wedding200Large.jpg

Wedding199Large.jpg

Wedding198Large.jpg

Wedding155Large.jpg

Wedding154Large.jpg

Wedding153Large.jpg

Wedding152Large.jpg

Wedding151Large.jpg

Wedding150Large.jpg

Wedding207Large.jpg

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Great couple!

I was glad to see this thread. I'm going to be doing that same thing for the first time.

My fate is sealed this coming october, so we'll see what I can work into the pictures.

I think I can swing 91/30's as gifts for my groomsmen, so that will be a fun range day prior to the wedding.

At my age (38) I didn't think I'd be very interested in my wedding, but I think I can make it fun. We'll see.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Great couple!

I was glad to see this thread. I'm going to be doing that same thing for the first time.

My fate is sealed this coming october, so we'll see what I can work into the pictures.

I think I can swing 91/30's as gifts for my groomsmen, so that will be a fun range day prior to the wedding.

At my age (38) I didn't think I'd be very interested in my wedding, but I think I can make it fun. We'll see.

We had a blast at ours, the family was another story though, lol. Let me know if I can help.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Great Pictures and thank you for sharing them with us!! But see you have not been married an hour and she already owns half your guns!! :D

Congrats to the both of you, My you have a wonderful trouble free life together!! :rockwoot:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    isnt the brides father suppose to hold the shotgun on you? those are some fantastic pics. what did the cops say

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    isnt the brides father suppose to hold the shotgun on you? those are some fantastic pics. what did the cops say

Lucky for me I'm the only one with any guns lol. The cops were cool. We weren't even breaking any laws as it wasn't very late and we were in a commercial zone and didn't have any alcohol on the property. We asked if they wanted some chicken and they said they couldn't stay but that we could take some pics by their car. Good thing they didn't search us for weapons lol.

Oh yeah, the minister that married us is a good friend of mine and he was joking about having to do a wedding where the brides dad really brought his double barrel shotgun down the aisle (he is from Arkansas lol) and I made mention I had a .45 on. He made me show him and it was right before we walked down the aisle. It was a great wedding!

Top Bottom