• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Congrads on weding n baby arrival btw ya have any debt? If so take da dave ramsey class take it even if you dont it helps with marriages long term

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Nice photos! What park were you guys at? Im originally from Evansville. Been thinking of moving back but everytime I go out the back door and can shoot safely up to 200 yards it makes me not miss Eville too much! My family still lives there. Conrats btw on the wedding!!! I like the pics. My lil brother in law is getting married next month and my FIL said he is taking his double barrel to make sure this one doesnt r-u-n-n-0-f-t,lol. Im going to take the camera of course so we will see. Like someone stated earlier it looks like you got a keeper! Best of luck to both of you and hope you get all you want out of life and more!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Just made a stencil for Colt's border today

IMG_1471Large.jpg

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Actually it wasn't a park it was behind her dad's church where we got married. Its on First Ave right by Central High School.

Thanks to everyone for all the compliments, the well wishes and the Rep! Lol. I am working on finding and editing more of our pics so I'll post them soon.
    ok my sister lives off First Ave. I know the church. Again congrats! Whats up with your sig line? I know a few guys in Evansville that need to get off their dead @$$

Top Bottom