• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomName

Marksman
    Aug 15, 2012
    Is your web site going to have more guns and whatnot on it soon? I see you have been working on it, but still not much to show what you have in stock. I used to live basically next door, but its a haul for me to get there now and it'd be nice to be able to browse online instead of calling and bugging you guys with a dozen "have you got this in stock" questions.

Also, are you still related to Kieslers supply, or is that a totally separate business now?

Boomstick

Expert
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    we are slowly getting the orionarmscorpsales.com page up and running, its a very long work in progress that we add to each day. Yes, eventually it will get up and running 100%, hopefully in the next 12weeks or so..........
    No, we purchased Kiesler's about 7years ago, and are 2 completly seperate business. Their main focus is LE/Govt sales, where we focus on Wholesale and retail sales

RandomName

Marksman
    Aug 15, 2012
    Well, I owe a buddy of mine a "you were right", then. I saw the old Kiesler's sign still on the building last time I was in and thought you guys were still connected.

Regardless of the name on the door, you guys do a great business and have a great staff. I wish I still lived close, I miss having easy access to you (and Kingfish...) You are well worth the trip, though, hopefully I can get down next month and see what you've got in.

dice dealer

Master
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    We would remove the sign on the side of the building but we can't find anyone brave enuff to get near the 440 volt power line that is hanging 6 inches away from it .

We offered to shoot it off but the boss says NO for some reason ....LOL
    :rockwoot::D:dunno::ingo:

ClydeB

Marksman
    Sep 17, 2012
    Southern Hoosier
    No, we purchased Kiesler's about 7years ago, and are 2 completly seperate business. Their main focus is LE/Govt sales, where we focus on Wholesale and retail sales

I saw the old Kiesler's sign still on the building last time I was in

That clears things up for me. I always wondered when I would go to the Kieslers website (because of that big sign on the building) and see the L.E/Guvment only notices, then go into the store and see all the pistols and rifles for sale. Never had the nerve to ask about the weaponry out of fear of looking stupid. Just been buying ammo.

Now I know better.

RandomName

Marksman
    Aug 15, 2012
    We would remove the sign on the side of the building but we can't find anyone brave enuff to get near the 440 volt power line that is hanging 6 inches away from it .

Bosses suck.:laugh:

Aug 14, 2009
    Salem

Dude... I am disappointed...

In a word - TANNERITE!

Yeesh...

:D

Top Bottom