• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    My neighbor two doors down and 1,500 feet away told me about an hour ago to watch my animals.

His dog has gone missing today.....

About the same time he realized his dog was gone there was a package on on his front porch. His cat was in in with its tail cut off and the animal had been set on fire and was put back in the box to suffer until they found it. He took it to the vet and they don't know if it can be saved.

We think we know who did it, but there is not enough evidence to go after them yet with the law.

He does not think he will see his dog again alive.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Another parent who refused to use a belt has left someone else to suffer the consequences. Sick, just plain sick!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    better watch your kids too. and yourself for that matter. hell(or shell) probably get bored torturing animals soon.

Mokkie

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    I dont go for abusing animals. But for the person who did this act I would make allowance's for that.

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Wow...what a psycho. This is only the tip of the iceberg, soon they won't get enough satisfaction from mute victims and will start with victims that he/she can hear suffer. Hope they are caught and dealt with appropriately...

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Sick bastards! I'd love to be locked in a room for fifteen minutes with anyone who would do something like that! :xmad:

As already mentioned above, please be very careful (and be deliberate before you act on any remedy).

Last edited:

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    Sorry to hear about what's going on by you. If anyone intentionally harmed one of my dogs, it'd probably result in prison for me.

I was wondering if you would mind telling me if you're anywhere near Southern Monroe County, just want to make sure I'm not in the AO without knowing it.

Thanks,
    Scott

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Has there been friction or problems with the person of interest? Possibly involving him complaining about the animals? Or was this a sudden thing?

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    The nice thing about this is that when the people doing this get caught by anyone other then law enforcement and get severe beat down's I am sure 99.9% of the cop's would say it was self defense :).

I don't know why people do this and from what I hear like said above they move on even sicker thing's after this........

Top Bottom