• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    Yes, it was at Henryville. I went with two new shooters (one bought his 1st firearm on the way home (a Mosin!) and the other bought a used AR) so I wasn't planning on accomplishing much. I've found that 9 out of 10 times if I go there on a weekday before noon I have the place to myself. Those days are more productive. :)

Yeah, Probably right. I usually have one weekday off, I should try going there one morning. I did some good once on a Saturday afternoon, got a rifle sighted in, but more often than not, you can't tell whether you hit your target or someone else got it for you!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    38special; said:
    Didn't you waste ungodly amounts of ammo in bloomington once?
    Yeah, I.M. failed to mention he bump fired for 2 hours non-stop the day of that video. (By the way, that camera man was a handsome devil) He even made a nice imprint on the bumper of his truck where he leaned the barrel against the rubber. Must've been around 2K rds...he had a truck bed full of mags. The lady that called the cops on us lived about 3-4 miles away. It had to sound like a battlefield to her because I wasted about 1K rds too.

Top Bottom