Was There A Server That Was Seized In Germany In The 2020 Election? Revisited 2024.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Was A Server Seized In Germany, In The 2020 Election, That Held The Evidence Of Election Fraud?

• Total voters

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Bacon is the winning side.

Here's the thing. It may have happened. It's a pretty wild claim though. If someone's reporting Joe Biden is senile, that doesn't take a lot of evidence to prove. Wild ass claims take more.
    It has always puzzled me what those named in the articles had to gain by making “pretty wild claims”? Would seem to me the left would pay way better.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why are all the articles used as proof links to GWP? If it's news, wouldn't other sources pick it up and run with it? I certainly wouldn't expect the AP to pick it up. But. Is GWP the only "news" org that reports from a conservative worldview?
    For the record there were reports all over conservative media at the time but alas there is no search engine I know that returns results from those sites, many of which don’t have a search function…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It has always puzzled me what those named in the articles had to gain by making “pretty wild claims”? Would seem to me the left would pay way better.

Two things. Got a lot of clicks didn't it? Plus, GWP looks to me like they're propagandists. Yes. It happens on both sides.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For the record there were reports all over conservative media at the time but alas there is no search engine I know that returns results from those sites, many of which don’t have a search function…
    Ultimately, it's a claim that someone said this thing. I think if the someone said it, it's probably news that they said it. But then that's really the only verifiable fact. That they said it. That the thing said isn't a fact. It's a claim. There's a difference.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    GWP goes with the first info available to get clicks to make money.....its sensational....Mike reads and posts....

GWP retracts...Mike is okay with it. They are just updating with latest info.

Why? Mikey likes GWP.

CNN....Trump Falls at Rally

CNN...Trump Assassination attempt.

Mike apoplectic

Fos: That is why I don't like GWP. That is why I don't like CNN. Fos is fair and balanced! Wait until you KNOW something.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Fos now sleepy. Fos go to bed happy. Mike and Jamil reunited. My work is done here. :)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ultimately, it's a claim that someone said this thing. I think if the someone said it, it's probably news that they said it. But then that's really the only verifiable fact. That they said it. That the thing said isn't a fact. It's a claim. There's a difference.
    It is a claim that when added to many other pieces of evidence is plausible. There were some reports in the European press. There were denials of the subjects but do we really think they would cop to that? If some loyal to Trump and Flynn military intelligence went after a server the CIA and FBI deep state didn’t want them to get hold of there could be a skirmish neither would admit to.

We know they have the technology to alter vote totals often referred to as hammer and scorecard. We know many of the voting machines and or tabulators are internet connected. We know an inventor of algorithms, that the FBI and SEC use to find financial crimes they then use as probable cause to do a complete investigation, found probable cause of election fraud. But that was not enough to triggger any fed investigations.

We just will never know for sure…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    GWP goes with the first info available to get clicks to make money.....its sensational....Mike reads and posts....
    Yep

GWP retracts...Mike is okay with it. They are just updating with latest info.
    And I usually will update if someone has not beat me to it.

Why? Mikey likes GWP.
    I like that I get different information there.

CNN....Trump Falls at Rally

CNN...Trump Assassination attempt.

Mike apoplectic
    Nope, business as usual.

Fos: That is why I don't like GWP. That is why I don't like CNN. Fos is fair and balanced! Wait until you KNOW something.
    Wrong in my book. If a person of newsworthiness says something I want to know about it. Most of politics is nothing but talk anyway.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It is a claim that when added to many other pieces of evidence is plausible. There were some reports in the European press. There were denials of the subjects but do we really think they would cop to that? If some loyal to Trump and Flynn military intelligence went after a server the CIA and FBI deep state didn’t want them to get hold of there could be a skirmish neither would admit to.
    I think what we have here is different standards of what is news. That something is "plausible" is newsworthy? Really?

We know they have the technology to alter vote totals often referred to as hammer and scorecard. We know many of the voting machines and or tabulators are internet connected. We know an inventor of algorithms, that the FBI and SEC use to find financial crimes they then use as probable cause to do a complete investigation, found probable cause of election fraud. But that was not enough to triggger any fed investigations.

We just will never know for sure…
    If it's something we will never know for sure, why wasn't it reported that way? For all they knew, the reporting should have been, "general said this happened. We have not been able to verify the information." But then that would be a short article. I'm not even sure I could stretch that out to several hundred words.

Also. Because they can, is not evidence that they did. Having some credible first-hand accounts, maybe some video evidence or photo evidence, at least something they can use to corroborate the story. I wouldn't fault you for saying it's plausible. I don't disagree with that. But you exclaimed it's true with the confidence of someone who believed it as if it were a fact. And when I pushed back on it, and especially about the lack of quality in GWP's reporting, you kinda went off a bit.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And here is why we can’t have nice things. LAWFARE. Conservative media cannot afford to put out news so we can flesh it out.

Could it be that Dominion didn't do the things that were claimed? Could it be that conservative sources made that **** up to serve a need for people to believe the election was literally stolen?

And what I mean by literally stolen, I mean votes actually flipped by some malicious system. If you claim such things you better be able to prove it in court, or not make the claim. It's plausible they did it. You can't report your plausible theories as fact and not expect to get sued. That's not lawfare.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Could it be that Dominion didn't do the things that were claimed? Could it be that conservative sources made that **** up to serve a need for people to believe the election was literally stolen?
    It's plausible.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think what we have here is different standards of what is news. That something is "plausible" is newsworthy? Really?
    You are demanding burdens of proof beyond the level of murder charges. I gave you a preponderance of the evidence and that is not good enough for you.
    If it's something we will never know for sure, why wasn't it reported that way? For all they knew, the reporting should have been, "general said this happened. We have not been able to verify the information." But then that would be a short article. I'm not even sure I could stretch that out to several hundred words.
    It was reported as to what those quoted said.

Also. Because they can, is not evidence that they did. Having some credible first-hand accounts, maybe some video evidence or photo evidence, at least something they can use to corroborate the story. I wouldn't fault you for saying it's plausible. I don't disagree with that. But you exclaimed it's true with the confidence of someone who believed it as if it were a fact. And when I pushed back on it, and especially about the lack of quality in GWP's reporting, you kinda went off a bit.
    We all saw the vote tallies move in way’s never before seen with our own eyes, everything was there, but you guys waiting on the deep swamp to admit what they did with your impossible standards are ridiculous.

Top Bottom