Was There A Server That Was Seized In Germany In The 2020 Election? Revisited 2024.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Was A Server Seized In Germany, In The 2020 Election, That Held The Evidence Of Election Fraud?

• Total voters

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ok @jamil (all others are welcome to join in) let’s wade into this because you just love to bring it up in snark and accuse those that reported it of not corroborating the story.

As best I could posted in order of publication.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So the very first article reports what a congressman said and a top legal representative of the President. Then that same article was updated to say “UPDATE: Scytl reportedly refuted the claims on Saturday morning. Then their website crashed.”

Was GWP making all that up and not trying to vet it and saying what they found?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Your turn @jamil I'm just gonna be a neutral observer here and eat some bacon. I'm not as hung up on it either way.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You ruined it, Mike was having his own conversation.

Squirrel...
    Yeah, he was just laying it all out to primarily have a discussion with jamil. They've been beefing about this for quite some time. IM has been doing a lot of study on this topic which leads hm to the conclusion that there was something that took place and jamil doesn't like his sources, in particular GWP.

I'm not gonna call out IM for believing so based on what he's seen. That's why I said I'm just going to be a neutral observer and eat some bacon.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Yeah, he was just laying it all out to primarily have a discussion with jamil. They've been beefing about this for quite some time. IM has been doing a lot of study on this topic which leads hm to the conclusion that there was something that took place and jamil doesn't like his sources, in particular GWP.

I'm not gonna call out IM for believing so based on what he's seen. That's why I saind I'm just going to be a nuetral observer
    Thanks, I'm not gonna get in either. I'm not a much of a beliver in his resources myself.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    In conservative media it has been widely reported that the US federal government has the electronic resources to change election outcomes to what they desire and have in many countries elections.

Do they?

It has been fully documented that voting machines and or tabulation machines in the US and worldwide are indeed internet connected.

Is it a far reach to think that the FBI or CIA have the ability to hack into voting equipment?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I'm not gonna call out IM for believing so based on what he's seen. That's why I said I'm just going to be a neutral observer and eat some bacon.
    I wouldn't say beef. I read those GWP articles which sound a lot like unsubstantiated grift. And I say it's a wild ass claim with no corroborating evidence, and Mike starts throwing **** at the wall hoping something sticks.

Why are all the articles he's using as proof, just links to GWP? If it's news, wouldn't other sources pick it up and run with it? Wouldn't they have been jumping on this story. Doing some of that investigative journalism? I mean At least go to Germany. Start snooping around. Ask some questions of locals. I certainly wouldn't expect the AP to pick it up, but, is GWP the only "news" org that reports from a conservative worldview?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom