Was it one of you guys at pop guns today?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I went to pop guns today with my sister and her boyfriend so they could do a little shooting. we brought the ruger 10/22 and the hi-point c9.

After sending about 100 rounds down range with the c9 another person at the range asked if I wanted to try out their glock 19.

Just curious if it was a member here, its always good to be able to put a face to the username.

And, I just wanted to say thanks again :)

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I really like that shop. I just bought a G23 there, and they were very helpful, friendly, and most importantly, reasonably priced. I shop there a good bit now, and am happy to support a good local shop.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    I really like that shop. I just bought a G23 there, and they were very helpful, friendly, and most importantly, reasonably priced. I shop there a good bit now, and am happy to support a good local shop.

Since when has Pop Guns had good prices on firearms? What did you pay for your G23? Was it a new pistol or used?

Grimythaone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN
    pop guns ahh i dont really like the place...bought my first gun there....every time i went back its been high prices...i actually been buying from gander mountain there expensive but it seems like they just as expensive as everyone else

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Good Job< Pop"s needs all the help they can get> they only sell ammo to gun buyers and don"t allow steel or aluminum cases on the range

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    +1 their prices were ridiculous last time i was in there

They still are. $1,000 for an HK USP which you can find on gunbroker for $700 including all the S&H and transfer fees.

pop guns ahh i dont really like the place...bought my first gun there....every time i went back its been high prices...i actually been buying from gander mountain there expensive but it seems like they just as expensive as everyone else

Pops is still a good store. The fact remains that _all_ gun stores are there to make a buck and all the people working there are there to make at least some money. Some may be greedy, some may not be greedy, but figure make it now while they still can.

It is no different then someone deciding they want to finally get a flat screen HDTV and walking right into Best Buy, HHGregg, etc. and buying it there without shopping around. Guns are no different. I see plenty of stores, both brick and mortar and on-line, that have the same Pop Guns prices. I then see others that sell much cheaper.

The son already got out of the firearms business and opened up a family fun center in Greenfield. The owner of the store got sick, but is still working. The current rush of sheeple into guns has likely caused a huge demand, so why not take advantage. The range is actually pretty decent and I believe they still offer classroom training.

A co-worker recently purchased a 9mm SKYY from a local store. The worker claimed it was a great gun, good inner workings, etc.. He goes to shoot it and it fires once, then won't fire the newly chambered round. He went cheap and now knows he got cheap. All he had to do is save his money for another year and he could have had a Glock 26 or 27 and likely would have been 1,000 times better than that SKYY.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I live down the street form pop guns, the range IMO is very adequate, I go every saturday at opening. As far as the prices......ill stick with buds.

55spartan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Southern IN
    Good Job< Pop"s needs all the help they can get> they only sell ammo to gun buyers and don"t allow steel or aluminum cases on the range
    Do they at least let you gather up your own brass?????? Since apparently that is why they don't allow steel or alum. (they want the brass)

Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    I would like it if there was more product in there and less mark up on it. I saw the range but would rather stand in the rain, snow or sun any day.

Top Bottom