• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glocktime855

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2013
    muncie
    Update on my issue for those that are interested...........

Corbon sent me a shipping label to send back the remainder of my live ammo (12 1/2 boxes), which I did. Right around a week or so ago.

Last night, had a tag from UPS that they attempted to deliver something that required signature. Turns out it was ammo from Corbon. I picked it up at the UPS hub today.

It was 13 new 20 round boxes of their tipped 300gr DPX ammo. Bit of a peace offering?? No chance to shoot it yet, and I think I will verify with RRA that I'm good to go with this before I go any further considering their warning posted on their website.

Well i have been working 12 hrs shifts as of this week, so havn't been able to contact them on my 30 min lunch!! They recieved it on the 21st, have not been contacted by anyone yet, so figured i would call them!!! hahahah So what did you tell cor-bon ??? and what did they tell you ?? i understand you got new ammo i just have not contacted them via awaiting a call from RRA!!!!!!!!I have 138 rounds of it !!

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    I simply explained what I had been through. And that based on what I had heard from RRA and my LGS, and the fact that the gun was functioning fine with Wilson ammo, that I wasn't comfortable sending the gun to them for any further modification. They were adamant they would make it right, and immediately worked out shipping the ammo back to them.

Ottboys3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Indy
    RRA has a Banner on their page about this. Sorry to hear you found out the hard way. I love my RRA Operator. I heard nothing but good things about their customer service! Please repost on this thread at the conclusion of your experience.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i would bet the Cor-Bon brass wasn't sized right.....went in tight fired and got tighter.....i had a 458 and i hand loaded some 405gr pretty stout (1500fps)and never had a trouble one with lubed and sized correct....:twocents:

glocktime855

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2013
    muncie
    Well a had a person call me from RRA call me during work Wednesday a guy by the name of Randy!! He asked if it was a upper or complete rifle bought?? And he also asked me when was it purchas!! I was in a plant with terrible reception and either he hung up or I lost the call. I went outside called back about2 mins after lost call!! He was away from his desk so I left a message !! I have not gotten a call back :(

glocktime855

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2013
    muncie
    Well I talked to Randy again today! I never got a straight answer wether he hung up after just the two questions. He did tell me "they" were being fixed , and I would receive a call after it was done,and ready to ship back to me !!!! So I guess im waiting on a phone call:(:(

glocktime855

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2013
    muncie
    well i called RRA to ask the status of my upper!! I spoke with a women, that was very nice! i simply told her my name and repair number! She put me on hold for 8 mins!! She told me that she was unable to find the tech assigned to my upper!! AKA smoke break???? hahah She assured me she would get with the tech and give me a call with an answer!!! This was about 10AM this morning!! Waited patiently got the call on my way home from work, they are shipping my upper to me (fixed) today !!!!!!! ;D Why i blocked in fixed is cause what is fixable about those barrel extensions sheared off??? I assume the bolt could be taking out and replaced!! The big thing is RRA didn't ask for any money what a great company!! I will stand by RRA forever!! i can't wait to get it and let some brass fly!!!!! Also i should be getting back new cor-bon ammo i will heavily inspect it before i even try to run it! The Hammer is coming home I'm on cloud nine right now.:)

Top Bottom