• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    This, and any advice on welding. Stick with the tactical purse reviews, you'll be fine.

Hey if you'd ever like to advertise your fabulous welding or steel fabrication skills just let me know-- I'll cut you a great deal. ;)

And I'm touched that you take the time to read my reviews. :yesway:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Douche.gif

I name no names.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Do you stalk Evan around this forum just waiting to pounce on this issue? :D

This, and any advice on welding. Stick with the tactical purse reviews, you'll be fine.

Admitted to stalking a member. This is clearly not allowed, nor is it the first time you've done it to one of our members. It is, however, the last. Goodbye and good luck elsewhere.

Blessings,
    Bill

desmodue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    Peru, IN
    I always enjoy when someone puts ingenuity and elbow grease to good use. I was however surprised to see a comment that the bullets would somehow find a way to bounce back in your face. I'm pretty sure a 15° angle would entice anything less than a .50 BMG to head south.

But my weld engineering skills are only used daily by people like Pratt & Whitney, GE, Lockheed, Snecma, and Rolls Royce, so what the hell do I know?

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Well sir, I did a bit of testing over time, before I locked 'em in at 15 degrees. I wouldn't allow my family, or students, to shoot at anything that I wasn't sure was safe.

desmodue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    Peru, IN
    Jay, I hope you didn't take my post as anything less than full support for your target building project.

I find good old American know-how to be a rarity these days.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Well sir, I did a bit of testing over time, before I locked 'em in at 15 degrees. I wouldn't allow my family, or students, to shoot at anything that I wasn't sure was safe.

I understand, I was just joking about the 50 dollar price. I do though plan on picking up my first steel target at the next gun show that is close to me.

You done a very good job , I would like something like that to add to my backstop. How much were materials? My neighbor has a body shop and a welder that he could use to help me put it together.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Jay, I hope you didn't take my post as anything less than full support for your target building project.

I find good old American know-how to be a rarity these days.

Not at all sir. I understood what you were saying, and have no problem with your post. Thanks for the compliment.

I understand, I was just joking about the 50 dollar price. I do though plan on picking up my first steel target at the next gun show that is close to me.

You done a very good job , I would like something like that to add to my backstop. How much were materials? My neighbor has a body shop and a welder that he could use to help me put it together.
    Jokes are good. I've likely been a smartass longer than you've been breathin'.... maybe... :dunno:

Steel for all three targets was $225, and I had angle iron left over....

Top Bottom