Wanna buy Phil Robertson's Duck Commander Truck?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The turtle episode was painful. The more jay talks, the more she gets on my nerves. I don't think in real life, she's anything like her tv persona. If she is, I feel for Phil.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The turtle episode was painful. The more jay talks, the more she gets on my nerves. I don't think in real life, she's anything like her tv persona. If she is, I feel for Phil.
    Having seen her speak in person, I think that Kay on tv is the same as the real life Kay. One thing I found interesting is that Willie says that they all watch the show on tv together. He said that if any of them aren't appearing in a show, that they don't know what the show is about and so it is a first time viewing for them, as well as, us. Kay is a pretty strong woman. Early in their marriage, Phil was pretty much into "sex, drugs and rock and roll" according to him. Miss Kay worked hard outside the home for many years and raised her kids. After Phil turned his life around he started the duck call business and made all the calls by hand in his living room.

Last edited:

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    In the last episode, Willie's son is supposed to have wrecked Willie's truck. They go to a Chevy dealer and they have a brand new truck ready for him. I am willing to bet the dealer/chevy/A&E made a deal to where they all got new trucks (There is three or four trucks driven by various family members in the show).

Top Bottom