20130910_153156_zps4693eeb8.jpg

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    Que,

Do you like the PPQ better than say the G19. I know the PPQ trigger is suppose to be sweet, but see a lot of comparisons online of these two and was interested in your thoughts. Thanks.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Que,

Do you like the PPQ better than say the G19. I know the PPQ trigger is suppose to be sweet, but see a lot of comparisons online of these two and was interested in your thoughts. Thanks.

Everyone is different, but I've owned three G19s (G2 and 3), because it was the 'standard' for EDC. However, it just didn't fit my hand and I did everything, including some special polymer molding, but it just wasn't for me. I've found the PPQ to provide me the ergonomics that makes my aim and shooting comfortable, without having to adjust my natural aim. After shooting, I'm not constantly re-gripping because of the shape of the G19 handle. Also, as you have already noted, the trigger is nice and I believe, arguably, better than any other polymer gun out-the-box.

millsapjames

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2014
    Richmond
    Well I suppose I will have to get some pictures of my Walthers. I fell in love with the an old interarms PPK for the obvious reasons. That started me on a collecting streak. I have a couple P99's , a P22, a P1, and I just picked up my PPQM1 a few weeks ago. They are fantastic firearms, and in my opinion the best bang for the buck(no pun intended). I usually carry the P99AS, due to its double/single trigger pull, but the PPQ's trigger is by far the best trigger I have ever come across.

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Well I suppose I will have to get some pictures of my Walthers. I fell in love with the an old interarms PPK for the obvious reasons. That started me on a collecting streak. I have a couple P99's , a P22, a P1, and I just picked up my PPQM1 a few weeks ago. They are fantastic firearms, and in my opinion the best bang for the buck(no pun intended). I usually carry the P99AS, due to its double/single trigger pull, but the PPQ's trigger is by far the best trigger I have ever come across.

Welcome to INGO.......now lets see those pics.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    This is my Bond gun. I wanted one of these ever since reading From Russia With Love back in my teen years. Hated the plastic grips and replaced with Honduran Rosewood.
    ppk_zps2d7174b4.jpg

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Well since everyone else is throwing pics up...

Walther P99C AS (compact) 9mm. This is what I have been carrying, usually in a pocket in a Remora holster.
    I love the gun. However original Walther magazines are very expensive, average $45 a pop.
    The S&W mags I got much cheaper at $15 each.
    Mags are also confusing with different colored followers.
    From what I can tell original black, then they went to light blue and then dark blue. The S&W mags I use in it have white / gray followers and they do not lock back the slide after the round fired. They lock the slide back empty but not when firing.

WaltherP99cASmagsholsterresized_zps89e1a8aa.jpg

Top Bottom