• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I would say I feel bad about getting you hooked on it, but I don't. It's such a nice gun. Let me know if you need a fix and we'll hook up at the range and you can shoot it again :D

From what I've seen wouldn't it be beneficial for you guys to trade? It would get you both what you want asap, then you could buy each of the guns you guys own now in a month when funds are available. Bad idea? Lol

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    From what I've seen wouldn't it be beneficial for you guys to trade? It would get you both what you want asap, then you could buy each of the guns you guys own now in a month when funds are available. Bad idea? Lol

I really like the G34 but not willing to part with the Walther PPQ M1 and I am betting that wtburnette feels the same way about his G34, he got a really good deal on it. Besides I think he decided on a PPQ M2.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I really like the G34 but not willing to part with the Walther PPQ M1 and I am betting that wtburnette feels the same way about his G34, he got a really good deal on it. Besides I think he decided on a PPQ M2.

Right on, I just figured if throw that out there.. Can't hurt right? Glad you guys got to link up to try each other's firearms out, that's cool that a interweb forum can connect people for the greater good for everyone!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Right on, I just figured if throw that out there.. Can't hurt right? Glad you guys got to link up to try each other's firearms out, that's cool that a interweb forum can connect people for the greater good for everyone!

Yes I have met a lot of good people thru INGO. INGO is a community of people with common interests. I have see INGO come together to help fellow members many times. Makes me proud to be a part of such an online community.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yes I have met a lot of good people thru INGO. INGO is a community of people with common interests. I have see INGO come together to help fellow members many times. Makes me proud to be a part of such an online community.

Exactly, that's why I felt comfortable asking if anyone wanted to meet up. I've PM'd people before and offered to meet up if they were looking for a gun I own. Just like shooting TopDog's PPQ, it's nice to be able to check out a gun you're thinking about getting at the range, especially when you don't have to rent it and buy range ammo...lol! Getting together with like minded people to go shoot is all good :)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, thanks to the fine folks at USDS, I ended up with the 5" long slide version of the PPQ. I have it sitting field stripped right now cleaning off the factory lube. It is a beaut! Can't wait to shoot it tomorrow! :)

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Well, thanks to the fine folks at USDS, I ended up with the 5" long slide version of the PPQ. I have it sitting field stripped right now cleaning off the factory lube. It is a beaut! Can't wait to shoot it tomorrow! :)

:thumbsup:

You do realize that we need pictures or it didn't happen. :D

what version?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :thumbsup:

You do realize that we need pictures or it didn't happen. :D

what version?

But, but, it DID happen I swear :)

Like TopDog said, it's an M2, as I believe that's the only version for the long slide PPQ. Pics, as requested. Sorry they suck but first of all, it's from my cell phone and secondly, I suck at taking pics...lol!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    But, but, it DID happen I swear :)

Like TopDog said, it's an M2, as I believe that's the only version for the long slide PPQ. Pics, as requested. Sorry they suck but first of all, it's from my cell phone and secondly, I suck at taking pics...lol!

I want to compare it side by side on the range with the G34!

Brandon812

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Paoli
    [QUOurnette;482988]Well, thanks to the folks at USDS, I ended up with the 5" long slide version of the PPQ. I have it sitting field stripped right now cleaning off the factory lube. It is a beaut! Can't wait to shoot it tomorrow! :)[/QUOTE]

What happened to 1 month wait? Lol
    Ou caved and gave into the urge huh?
    Very nice, congrat. We need to meet up sometime.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Looks nice. I will love to hear how it shoots.

OMG! I think that pretty well sums it up :D

I want to compare it side by side on the range with the G34!

I just did that and I have to say, I prefer the Walther. I'll have to shoot both side by side several more times, but after that trigger on the PPQ, nothing else compares. Never thought I'd say that due to how much I like the G34, but there it is.

I'll bring both the next time we get together to shoot and you can make your own decision ;)

Very nice! I love my M2

I'd like to eventually get the 4" version as well, but this thing is really nice. Either one is an awesome choice.

What happened to 1 month wait? Lol
    Ou caved and gave into the urge huh?
    Very nice, congrat. We need to meet up sometime.

Well, yeah, pretty much. I caved. I need to build up my willpower when it comes to resisting the urge to buy guns. Luckily (?) I'm now broke, so it's easier not to give into any more temptation....lol! Hopefully we can hook up some weekend soon and shoot together.

Hexa-Tula

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Bluffton
    I have a PPQ M2 (would have preferred the M1), with a little over 1000 rounds through it. Absolutely loved the trigger, groups were tight. Couldn't find ammo that wouldn't cycle. Shot reloads that had been sitting outside and had turned green from corrosion. Blasted right through without a problem. Absolutely love the gun. Stock sights are terrible, but who keeps stock sights? I'd recommend replacing them with Trijcon HD's. Walther did this one right.

Top Bottom