• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I am going to Walmart... Every day ill buy one 500 times, they are doing their part to "provide" thier customers with some ammo.. To be fair, I get it

tackdriver47371

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Jay County
    Dude, way to ruin it. People can't get ammo if you keep this up.

Wow, there's a mass shortage of ammo and its all my fault!!! I spent more at cheaper than dirt on just 9mm and .40's last night than I did at walmart last week. That shipment was a poor excuse for a supply for the only walmart in the county. Heck I couldn't find a big box of 22lr till then. But rest easy, I'm all stocked up ;)

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    The walmart in muncie has .223 for 8 bucks a box and is only allowing 3 boxes per customer... i guess thats better than 1 box though....

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    All you folks fretting over ammo, have you had enough and going to start reloading now?

I really wish i could. I kinda figure that since i do not shoot hardly as much as i could(both cuz i just got my first AR and dont know anyone close to me with land to shoot it at frequently). Is there a cost in buying the machine needed to reload? maybe in the future if i buy enough land it would work out, but being in the city and not shooting enough, it might not be the best thing for me...yet:)

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Reloading is great... If you can find primers and/or had the presence of mind to stock up on them a bit before the panic set in.

I have everything I need BUT primers, although I do have a few thousand on their way within the next month or two.

cobraguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    i heard once they were out of stock in warehouse they werent going to be making anymore orders and stop sellen the stuff

Top Bottom