• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I am going to Walmart... Every day ill buy one 500 times, they are doing their part to "provide" thier customers with some ammo.. To be fair, I get it

tackdriver47371

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Jay County
    Dude, way to ruin it. People can't get ammo if you keep this up.

Wow, there's a mass shortage of ammo and its all my fault!!! I spent more at cheaper than dirt on just 9mm and .40's last night than I did at walmart last week. That shipment was a poor excuse for a supply for the only walmart in the county. Heck I couldn't find a big box of 22lr till then. But rest easy, I'm all stocked up ;)

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    The walmart in muncie has .223 for 8 bucks a box and is only allowing 3 boxes per customer... i guess thats better than 1 box though....

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    All you folks fretting over ammo, have you had enough and going to start reloading now?

I really wish i could. I kinda figure that since i do not shoot hardly as much as i could(both cuz i just got my first AR and dont know anyone close to me with land to shoot it at frequently). Is there a cost in buying the machine needed to reload? maybe in the future if i buy enough land it would work out, but being in the city and not shooting enough, it might not be the best thing for me...yet:)

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Reloading is great... If you can find primers and/or had the presence of mind to stock up on them a bit before the panic set in.

I have everything I need BUT primers, although I do have a few thousand on their way within the next month or two.

cobraguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    i heard once they were out of stock in warehouse they werent going to be making anymore orders and stop sellen the stuff

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom