• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inglej

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    I was at my local Walmart this weekend (Shelbyville) and they had a Bushmaster and DPMS. I walked out with the DPMS and they told me they had a 2nd DMPS in the back that should be in the case the next day.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Why dont they stock low priced AKs in store (I'm thinking WASR-10s), those would sell out if Walmarts priced accordingly. First they need to stock em.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    While I think walmart selling ARs and such is cool, am I the only one who'd rather pay a few dozen dollars more and buy from the local gun stores, gotta keep them in business.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    While I think walmart selling ARs and such is cool, am I the only one who'd rather pay a few dozen dollars more and buy from the local gun stores, gotta keep them in business.

A few dozen dollars a few times equals more guns. Just saying. If the free market will allow it i will go with whoever has the best price / service. I don't go to Dons for both reasons.

Reggywill

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Indy (Westside)
    Each Walmart is different on what they carry. If you get on their website you can look at all the different guns they carry as a whole, but good luck finding any near you if you live in the Indy area.

whackmaster66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Walmart in Brownsburg hasn't sold guns in along time... They do have an excellent variety of ammo... Down where my inlaws live (Tell City) they only offer muzzleloaders... Now down in Seymour they have everything shotguns, rifles, ammo but haven't seen any Ar's....

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen

While I bought my DPMS Sportical at Wal Mart (helps I get employee discount), I've bought my AR accessories ....iron sites, scope, extra mags, rail, ammo & case at the LGS.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    Was into Super Walmart in Linton, IN Friday eve and they had (2) Sig Sauer M400 models. One was all black and the other was the Magpul enhanced version in OD green, flat top with Flip up rear sight.

Top Bottom