• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I'm in ft wayne and am omw to Wally now. My wife is finally realizing what it take when u actually hear someone has ammo.... Thank you for heads up. Glad I'm in town for a work hockey game with my wife's works JAT shipping co!!!

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Ill tell u all that the Wally n gwood had .223 in this week in 100 round boxes and I am glad I got 3... Not going to lie that it's a little hit of work to check on here and stop in if its not on yr daily route to see of they have it!!

Smokle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    sounds about right, ive even had to tell people that they couldn't sell ammo to people after a certain time unless they were a LEO ( this was said by mngers so yeah..,) walmart is a prick im glad I don't work for them any longer

this was in Louisiana at the time

I know one of the local walmarts in fort wayne just about always has 40cal in stock cause everytime I go in I price em to see how much stuff has went up, lol

Last edited:

TaurusJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Avon had 22LR in earlier today. I couldn't get there in time.

Dicks in Avon has 22LR I don't know price or anything else, but it looked like they had 20-25 boxes, didn't ask how many per box, but its behind the display cases back there.

Last edited:

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    You got 4?? I thought there was a 3 box max?

Brownsburg doesn't have a limit. If they do, it's not posted nor has it ever been enforced on me. It could just be that they're used to me asking for a few boxes every weekend like I have for the past 3 years.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    How much is everybody's time worth that they'll make several trips to Walmart for ammo? Or the gas for the multiple trips there than just paying more for it at a place that actually has ammo?

I'm in there a couple times a week because having 3 kids, something always comes up and there's something they need for some reason. Since the run on ammo started, one of the managers has been nice enough to text me when they find out the store will be receiving some 9mm.

j.scott

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    I understand that Walmart is trying to make friends instead of money by limiting everyone to 3 boxes per day. I think it rediculous that it can also be a difference of 15 12ga rounds or 1665 22lr rounds depending on size and amount of ammo in 3 boxes. It's just idiotic.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Brownsburg doesn't have a limit. If they do, it's not posted nor has it ever been enforced on me. It could just be that they're used to me asking for a few boxes every weekend like I have for the past 3 years.
    They did when I was in there Wednesday. 1 per customer on the 5.56 (420 rnd box), and 3 for everything else.

BudS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I have a problem with Walmart reported stock levels on the internet. I've checked the web right before I have walked through the door, and they reportedly had stock. Case empty, none in back, none in hiding, none to be found anywhere. I've asked why the discrepancy, and get the old shoulder shrug. I don't like trekking across town, only to find empty shelves.

TaurusJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have a problem with Walmart reported stock levels on the internet. I've checked the web right before I have walked through the door, and they reportedly had stock. Case empty, none in back, none in hiding, none to be found anywhere. I've asked why the discrepancy, and get the old shoulder shrug. I don't like trekking across town, only to find empty shelves.

The biggest thing to check is they also show an "As of Time" in other words It will say, "In Stock as of 11:00AM EST." Hopefully that will help you!:)

TaurusJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Where do you find the "as of time in stock"? I just find limited qty, in stock or more likely out of stock. I would appreciate any help

161bx5j.jpg

My phrasing was off, but when doing a "Quick Preview" on Walmart.com you'll see the Last Updated time of the stock levels.

Top Bottom