• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaurusJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indianapolis
    And you say they weren't putting it on the shelves? I'm thinking about going up now and seeing what I can do! I gotta have that!!!!

The way she was speaking, that was my understanding, it just seemed odd, that I was informed it wouldn't be there until 7:30AM, and in fact the stock truck was unloaded about an hour after my waiting around for a bit. I was a 'shark' in Walmart's eyes

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Their typical policy is to stock ammo late night for security reasons. Ones in less "risky" areas can choose to not follow that general rule .....so a former wallie world employee tells me

Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I bought a case of 5.56 like that at a Walmart about 2 months ago. I do think the employees at Walmart are getting tired of all the gawkers at the ammo case. They all know me pretty well by now. I have about 6 I frequent as that seems to be the best way to find any.

I was going to stop by Brownsburg tonight on my way home but decided not to at the last minute. Too bad. I need some 9, but wouldn't have been able to wait that long. Good luck for you!

TaurusJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Their typical policy is to stock ammo late night for security reasons. Ones in less "risky" areas can choose to not follow that general rule .....so a former wallie world employee tells me

This would make sense...I find it interesting that some Ammo is reported as being "In Stock" at Lafayette Road Walmart, I went there and attempted to buy one day, they don't even have Ammo in that store. :dunno:

TaurusJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I bought a case of 5.56 like that at a Walmart about 2 months ago. I do think the employees at Walmart are getting tired of all the gawkers at the ammo case. They all know me pretty well by now. I have about 6 I frequent as that seems to be the best way to find any.

I was going to stop by Brownsburg tonight on my way home but decided not to at the last minute. Too bad. I need some 9, but wouldn't have been able to wait that long. Good luck for you!

Luck indeed, but one can only refresh twitter and Facebook on their phone for so long before they give up, thankfully the Pallets started rolling tonight.

darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    I have been trying at the Wal-Mart in Woodward Oklahoma so many times that me and the door greeter have become pretty good friends,lol it is very upsetting when you get 40 different answers when you ask only 1 simple question "when will you be bringing the ammo off the truck?" everytime I have showed up at said times they say we didn't get any ammo on this truck. ugh

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    I seen on the website about 6:00 pm they had some in stock. I stooped in after 8 and grabbed 4 boxes of 9mm.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I've never heard of Federal 62gr (M855?) going for under $350 per 1,000, especially not at the present. What a fantastic deal!

My WalMart in Carmel never, ever has good ammo prices. Their 9mm ammo is usually 13.99 per box, and .223 is 11.99 for 20. I never find a deal there.

Top Bottom