• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    I hope not! I guess Shane got his didn't he? I wondered if the z-heads only went for human flesh but I guess the dying cow ended that question. Looks like all hell is about to break loose. Can't wait for the season end!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I hope not! I guess Shane got his didn't he? I wondered if the z-heads only went for human flesh but I guess the dying cow ended that question. Looks like all hell is about to break loose. Can't wait for the season end!

Yep, remember during the first season when Daryl was tracking a deer, and found a Zed munching on it?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Yep, remember during the first season when Daryl was tracking a deer, and found a Zed munching on it?
    Came late to the party, only saw a few episodes from season one, mainly the one where the little girl got lost. Caught the last episode from last year beofre the start of this season. Planning on getting the whole series when its done!

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Came late to the party, only saw a few episodes from season one, mainly the one where the little girl got lost. Caught the last episode from last year beofre the start of this season. Planning on getting the whole series when its done!

Way late that was season 2 before the break.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I'm more interested in how this thing has mutated. It seems that now it can infect the living with rapid re-animation after death...perhaps even cause insanity. I think that is the direction the series is taking after the last 2-3 episodes, with the infected prison guards that had no bites and now shane...Also, with everyone now taking to the farm house and fortifying it I suspect a massive Z hoard or the other nearby camp to attack.

ETA for those that haven't seen ALL the episodes from both seasons, here is a link to them. It may help those interested "catch up".
    http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_walking_dead/

Top Bottom