• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    This is a prime example of why it is illegal to marry blood relatives. When inbreeding goes on this is the type of behavior you get.

I sire as heck would hate to have been the one writing up that report and charging information!!

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    BTW, here is the "band's" Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Matthew24Now

A few sarcastic comments posted so far, my favorite being from the guy who suggested that they add "I Fought the Law and the Law Won" to their set list. I feel like asking if they're suddenly in need of a new guitarist.

Would you believe that someone is still updating the page, commenting and posting as if none of this even happened, even though tons of people are replying to them?
    Totally weird...makes me think a pre-loaded bot or something else of the sort.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To All,

I just got to thinkin'... IF anyone were to ever post the money for their bonds, presuming they ever get a bond set, they will face a whole different reality on what can happen when real recovery agents come after them!

If they think the cops were bad, just wait until a heavily armed group of bounty hunters show up at their door. The bounty hunters will have all the reason in the world to come loaded for bear, as they have the perfect video evidence to show these peoples failure to do what they're told.

Our recovery laws are very olde school and give great latitude regarding the force a recovery agent can use to bring a violent offender in. Most of the time such force is avoided but in a case such as this, full body armor and shotguns would probably be standard operating procedure. They wouldn't ask... more than once.

Again, just a thought.

Regards,

Doug

Thier address is the plate number on the Suburban.
    I doubt they could bond out with no local address and no real address out of state.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    I am shocked that went on as long as it did before shots were fired.
    No time now, but I'm looking forward to going through the video with commentary by the police.
    I don't think I needed it, but now I have another reason not to go to Wal-Mart after dark.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Would you believe that someone is still updating the page, commenting and posting as if none of this even happened, even though tons of people are replying to them?
    Totally weird...makes me think a pre-loaded bot or something else of the sort.

Sure, they looked like a group of high tech geeks. Probably have the updates all set for the next couple of years. Sometimes it a few days before you can hack into the Walmart WiFi.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Thier address is the plate number on the Suburban.
    I doubt they could bond out with no local address and no real address out of state.

Church,

You are correct. However, as a bailbondsman they don't care about the defendant, they care about the indemnitor! They could have grandma, or Uncle Ed, or cousin Bob, or a fan of the band, whoever is responsible, post the bond.

Only idiots like Dog the bounty hunter let defendants bond themselves out, unless the person has strong ties to the community. Most good bailbondsmen demand someone who has respect and assets to sign for the bond.

Even with that people still run and the indemnitor does not want to pay, ergo the need for the recovery agents to be assigned the case.

So just remember, if you ever have any family members or inlaws who are idiots and need to be bonded out, the bailbondsman will want YOU to sign for them, 'cause you're responsible AND respectable (no insult intended!;))

Regards,

Doug

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    walmart employee of the year!, just hope they dont fire him for this

this video is the reason why you dont
    1 fight with cops
    2 inbreed
    3 do meth
    4 live in a "compound"
    5 go to walmart!

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    Kudos to the officers for showing great restraint. Professionalism at it's finest! To often the only thing we hear about and see on the news is the officers not taking the extra steps that is required of them. Well maybe not required but steps you always hope they take before drawing their weapon and shooing someone. Seeing videos like this restores my faith in the system as a whole. It also reinforces the notion that 95% of all law enforcement personnel are good people and the rest either wasn't meant for the job or just bad folks to begin with.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    So, at what point do ya'll think deadly force was justified?

I think it was justified when they grabbed the officer's pistol. I have no legal experience and I am not familiar with the rules governing escalation of force, but I figure the officers have to keep control of their firearms at all costs in a fight.

If I were voting, once the attackers went for the officer's gun, it would be reasonable to shoot them and point a firearm at anyone helping them (helping them by assisting in the attack or by fighting the other officers and preventing those officers from assisting the cop fighting for his gun). Anyone who attacked a cop who was pointing a firearm at them, you can shoot them too.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    OK -
    I just got a chance to see the hour long slow-mo narrated version.
    I wouldn't last being a cop. I would have pulled up a chair and started shooting them all in the face. No way do I have the patience for *******s anymore. Dealt with them for way too long.

For being a cop, I'd be in jail by the first week.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK -
    I just got a chance to see the hour long slow-mo narrated version.
    I wouldn't last being a cop. I would have pulled up a chair and started shooting them all in the face. No way do I have the patience for *******s anymore. Dealt with them for way too long.

For being a cop, I'd be in jail by the first week.

I think they let this go way to long but hey.......Catch 22.

I realize I would not be a good LEO......This all started when the officer came up behind Moma Bear and the boy cut him off. Then he started getting physical with the officer. That would have ended so badly for that young man if it were me but LEO seems to have been hamstrung by currant events and has to exhibit great restraint.
    To state what I would do would only serve to enforce the bully image but this could have been ended a lot sooner.

Also major Kudos to the big Wally employee. He was dealing it out.

Top Bottom