• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • huntsville

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    So Vice President Biden says if you want to protect yourself buy a double barrel shotgun. Hmm... Let's think this through. If a double barrel shotgun is sufficient, then it should be fine for all US Military. They don't need M-16s either if we citizens don't need AR-15s right? And the secret service can turn in their high capacity side arms for good over unders too! Great idea Joe... Great idea...

Sorry, I had to get on my soap box.

adws943

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    If the liberals are able to take your semi-automatics, then they will come after your pumps, then your double barrels, then your single shots, etc.

Do you see the pattern here?

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I'm near-ecstatic about the recent hysteria and full frontal assault on the 2nd Amendment by our liberal friends, as it has removed all questions about their true agenda. My friend Joe seems to do our side another favor every time he opens his mouth. :laugh:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I've made up my mind finally.
    Once they've confiscated all the bad guys, criminals, criminally insane, then they can try to take my firearms once they convince me I don't have a RKBA.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    For a man in his position it amazes me at how STUPID Biden is. Heck he would be just as stupid if he were a shoe shine boy.

LGDawg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indy
    He also thinks 1 3/4 seconds to change magazines saves lives. Wait...didn't he up it to 2 minutes to change a magazine by the end of video. Who is changing the magazine, a chimpanzee? What is this guy talking about?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He told his wife to empty both barrels in the air to scare off the intruder. So the Vice President thinks it is wise to sling lead into the air? Bullets must come down sir. I hope your wife doesn't have the same aim as the president shooting skeet or someone innocent might get hit.
    Idiots with any weapon are the reason people get killed.

Also now he (bad guy) knows your empty!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You beat me to it. Our VP is a moron.

I sincerely believe that since Dan Quayle played the moron to draw attention away from the faults of the elder Bush, the parties have made the conscious decision to have an attention magnet as VP. Either playing the fool or the villain is now the VP's primary task. His antics will suck up media air time, leaving the president unscathed for his less-fun-to-report slip ups.

Honestly, what could younger Bush have done to make the news the day Cheney shot his hunting partner?

Top Bottom