• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Do you think he realises that by emptying both barrels to scare someone, that the gun is now empty, and is no more than a club now?:dunno: I don't think that it computes. Their minds don't seem to work that way. I think they just expect someone else to protect them. Remember, when seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Did he say double barrel? I thought he just said a shotgun would be better. I almost agree with him after seeing a MKA-1919. LOL

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Old befuddled Uncle Joe the Presidents Idiot Sidekick. He is the King's perfect sidekick / court jester. Obama has no worries about Uncle Joe being smart enough to ever try to usurp his authority.

Fred78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    You guys aren't remembering Duke Roberts, he contended the handgun was for the fight you didn't expect, and the good ole sawed off 12 guage was for the you did. Then there was the old ranger that had a long barreled 12 guage with an extended magazine when working at night he tied a white handkerchief around the muzzle and would just point in the general direction

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    For a man in his position it amazes me at how STUPID Biden is. Heck he would be just as stupid if he were a shoe shine boy.

The scary part is people don't realize what a blithering idiot he is.

He seriously told people to get rid of their semi-automatic and pump weapons, and in the event of an intrusion, go rock off a couple shots from the balcony?

Must be nice to be able to afford a nice house with a balcony first of all. Not to mention possibly breaking the law.

It wouldn't work either. If they keep going and you're fresh out of rounds, you're SOL. Heaven forbid there's more than one intruder.

About the only thing that would happen is the cops would show up in ten minutes to the report of gunfire to arrest you. Then they can take your report while you're in custody.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    He's right.

I don't necessarily choose my shotgun as the first option for home defense but, when I do, I feel comfortable with it.

(Not my pic but the same gun.)

Mossberg930_SPX.jpg

Biden is an incompetent idiot.

Top Bottom