• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Do you really think the top 1% is that fluid? Name one person that has entered the top 1%. I'm sure you know more than 100 people. How many are in the top 1% that didn't start there?

Do you know how much wealth the top 1% controls? Do you know that most tax dollars (like government in general) are spent to preserve wealth and the status quo?

I know a ton of 1%ers actually. Most of them are self-starters. The VAST majority of milliionares are self-made, first-generation wealth. Have you ever read "The Millionare Next Door"?

the top 1% I'm sure controls less wealth than the percentage they pay in taxes. 1% refers to income, not wealth. You have yet to answer my question btw.

Romney referred to groups as "middle income americans", Obama referred to them as "middle class". Repubs see our society as fluid as moving up and down the financial system. Dems see them as immobile groups.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The moderator leaves a lot to be desired.

Isn't this her?

madame-lives-1.jpg

:D

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Ryan really needs to watch some south park everytime biden says my"friend" ryan should be saying im not your friend, buddy.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    A gun owner, and an MSNBC viewer, wow, you are a rare breed..

:n00b:

Just because the GOP supports gun rights does not validate the rest of their platform. The opposite is true for democrats. I will always fight to defend gun ownership, but I will not fall prey to the rest of the GOP agenda.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Just because the GOP supports gun rights does not validate the rest of their platform. The opposite is true for democrats. I will always fight to defend gun ownership, but I will not fall prey to the rest of the GOP agenda.

The GOP Agenda, or the Agenda as portrayed by the media?

Top Bottom