• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Biden: My friend can't tell what color the sky is!
    Ryan: The sky is blue
    "Biden grinning like an idiot"
    Biden: See, he can't tell what color, he will not name the color!

Biden = Trolling A-Hole!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I see it the opposite way. I don't think the GOP cares about anyone other than the 1% and will lie as much as necessary to convince the 99% to fight against their own interests. It wasn't always this way but it is now. The Rupert Murdocks and Kochs control the message and the legislators and use their media empire to brainwash rural America.

A gun owner, and an MSNBC viewer, wow, you are a rare breed..

:n00b:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I don't think Ryan is getting owned, Biden is acting like a spoiled child, constantly interrupting, shaking his head, working the old "if I grin like an idiot" they'll buy my crap.

So, pretty much a typical politician regardless of the letter by their name?

After a few of Ryan's responses I saw before turning it off (unless he's lying about thinking Medicare and SS can actually be saved - remember, only the wealthy will pay more), I'm thinking badly for all of us, no matter who wins the bucket of spit.

DING DING DING!!!

I've watched a little bit of it and was highly disappointed in Biden. He'd clearly be winning if he was drunk and doing his song and dance routine. I'd be proud to call him my uncle, you know...the one you never trust to leave your beer next to.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    can you support your feeling with fact? BTW, do you know what percent of income taxes the top 1% pays?

Also... the top 1% is fluid, not made up of the same people. it's not a caste system

Do you really think the top 1% is that fluid? Name one person that has entered the top 1%. I'm sure you know more than 100 people. How many are in the top 1% that didn't start there? By cutting education grants, the GOP is sending the message that only the rich should be able to go to college. The lower classes should not have opportunities to move ahead.

Do you know how much wealth the top 1% controls? Do you know that most tax dollars (like government in general) are spent to preserve wealth and the status quo?

Top Bottom