Not open for further replies.

SilveradoII

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    I have been to 4 of the 5. Have to give it to Bradis. Always willing to take the time to answer any questions I have had over the years.

drrun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Columbus, Indiana
    Bradis

Bradis is a great gun shop. Have been there many times and never been dissatisfied. They are professional and courteous. I was in the market for a .380 pocket pistol and one of the clerks spoke to me for about a half hour and ensured I made the right purchase for me. The shop was pretty full but he made my $400 purchase feel special. I will pass 3-4 gun shops on the way to Bradis and always shop them first. :rockwoot:

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I won't vote because I haven't been to any of them, but I will be sure to visit all in turn as need arises. I will definitely be haunting all of them for practice rounds.

MrGreatshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Indiana
    How would someone stack the deck? Do you mean create fake accounts and vote? We have things in place to prevent that.

I was just being funny ....sorry about that...I reckon taking a joke is not
    allowed...however I did notice alot of accounts being created in a short amount of time voting for Bradis...not they are not a good shop...I just notice things all kinds of things...such as reactions to post , ect.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I was just being funny

Not funny when a new member waltzes in and starts throwing baseless accusations around.

I did notice alot of accounts being created in a short amount of time voting for Bradis...

There is nothing in the rules against this. We have invited all of our Facebook friends and Email list contacts to vote for us if they are INGOers, and to join INGO if they are not. If this contest is a gateway to get more productive members for the forum, I see that as a good thing.

Last edited:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    INGO has a vested interest in not lying allowing Bradis to create fake accounts. If they colluded with Bradis it would make other paying advertisers upset.

If Bradis encourages folks to join and vote for them, more power to them. Other gun shops can do the same thing.

MrGreatshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Indiana
    Can I write in"Gov Johnson" or is this a sham election?
    It would seem that way , since people get there pantie's in a wad in a hurry
    when you question the way things are done. Its also amazing that INGO has like thousands of members but only a handful of voters about a third of which are new and voting for Bradis...

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Other gun shops can do the same thing.

And SHOULD! Why folks pay good money to advertise here, then totally fail to leverage that to the hilt, is beyond me.

It would seem that way , since people get there pantie's in a wad in a hurry
    when you question the way things are done. Its also amazing that INGO has like thousands of members but only a handful of voters about a third of which are new and voting for Bradis...

We've had just shy of 600 votes cast. Since the votes are not public in this poll, how can you possibly know how many of those voters are new members, or who they voted for? It is obvious that you are not just "being funny" but have some sort of axe to grind.

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    Im shocked to see that only 390 of the 28,000+ INGO members have voted for Gun Shop Of The Year.

I won't vote because not being from the Indy area I have only been in 2 of these shops. The last time I was in both of those were very negative experiences so I would not vote for either. That could be the reason several of us don't vote on these shops.
    And I won't sling mud so don't ask.
    My :twocents:

MrGreatshot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Indiana
    And SHOULD! Why folks pay good money to advertise here, then totally fail to leverage that to the hilt, is beyond me.

We've had just shy of 600 votes cast. Since the votes are not public in this poll, how can you possibly know how many of those voters are new members, or who they voted for? It is obvious that you are not just "being funny" but have some sort of axe to grind.
    Hmm lets see .....never mind I'm not getting into it...it does speak that
    INGO has thousands of members ( do you count the banned one's aswell)?
    Never mind free speech.....and only a handful of voters...don't take yourselve's so serious....it's not life changing to me...later

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Hmm lets see .....never mind I'm not getting into it...it does speak that
    INGO has thousands of members ( do you count the banned one's aswell)?
    Never mind free speech.....and only a handful of voters...don't take yourselve's so serious....it's not life changing to me...later

Interesting that you decided not to answer the question regarding how you could possibly know who is voting in an anonymous poll...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom