Status
    Not open for further replies.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy

I'm new here and to guns. I visited Bradis yesterday and as a shy newbie was treated very nicely by John. Thanks John! My vote is up for sale (superPac) and I plan to visit the Plainfield shop this afternoon. I won't be wearing a carnation as I don't have a lapel, but I will be wearing black clogs and an eyepatch over my right eye (or not). I've never held a pistol until yesterday @ Bradis. I've never fired one. Soooo, Plainfield, what can you do for me (I have some suggestions....) :) ;-) lol, etc.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I was out to the Plainfield shop this afternoon and held a Cz 75B, a S&W 9mm M&P, and a S&W .38sp. Sweet. I was treated well, but l' still undecided about my vote. I was a bit put off by the "extreme right wing" sticker on the door. Can a moderate buy a firearm?

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I was out to the Plainfield shop this afternoon and held a Cz 75B, a S&W 9mm M&P, and a S&W .38sp. Sweet. I was treated well, but l' still undecided about my vote. I was a bit put off by the "extreme right wing" sticker on the door. Can a moderate buy a firearm?

The "Extremely Right Wing" sticker is swag that you get when you order from LaRue. As a citizen, you're not only allowed to buy a firearm, you are encouraged. You may not, however, buy the really cool things that LaRue manufactures as they are reserved for the Right Wing. And snipers (God bless them!). It's a little known fact that Dillo Dust contains the sweat of JSOC in every bottle; it acts like Holy Water thrown on a vampire when ingested by a liberal. This is why Keith Olbermann in no longer on MSNBC. This is also why Bill Mahr has a taster.

I would have made some of this in purple, but you're new and wouldn't understand. ;)

BTW, get the M&P and add some goodies from Apex. Or the CZ.

hockey3236

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    both have thier pluses and minus but the biggest plus for both are the persons that work in both are friendly and knowageable

dswilson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    Shelby County
    I voted For Bradis for a few reasons even though Yesterday morning was the first time I had been in their establishment. My friend and I started out there literally as they opened the door. Staff was very friendly and I was repeatedly offered help by many of the workers Even though it seemed the place ws instantly busy as soon as they opened. While there were no firearms I had to have (though i did pick up some ammo and goodies from Bradis II) their prices were reasonable, and definitely better than the other shops I went to yesterday. I havent been too many of the shops consistently mentioned here on Ingo before and after stopping in at 6 around indy yesterday i believe that Bradis will be my only destination in the indy area from now on because they had, IMO, the best staff and selection.

Last edited:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    QUE?

>>It's a little known fact that Dillo Dust contains the sweat of JSOC in
    >>every bottle; I would have made some of this in purple, but you're new
    >>and wouldn't understand. ;)

I have no idea what that top sentence means either. I would have sent you a PM or e-mail, but with only 9 posts, I'm not worthy.:D

wait, purple = sarcasm?

Last edited:

IrishFiddler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    I've bought guns from 3 of the 5, and it is very difficult to choose among them. All are really exceptional. I've added the other two to my "must make a road trip" list. ;)

Best of luck to all, of course - although when John handed me that Kel-Tec Sub2k today, I'm afraid he tipped the scales and got my vote. Thanks, John!

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I voted once for each of the top 2.

It is great that an INGO advertiser could get the "W" for the Shop of the Year.

But it also speaks volumes for the runner up, no INGO presence, but solidly took second.

Who is going to keep the books for next year? Wonder what the odds will be that Bradis will repeat?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom