• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    PSA has them right now for $149 shipped. The regular price is $199. I just ordered one.

Use the coupon code "sparc". Make SURE it is all lower case.

I'm going to pick up a Bushmaster Carbon 15 ultralight and put this thing on it for a super-featherweight AR. I know a bunch of people hate that gun, but I'm getting a deal on it that just can't be passed.

Anyway, when I get it set up, I'll post some pics, along with the official weight of the whole rig.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    That has to be tough, unless you are a giant store like WW or something.

it usually means you are selling at your cost of a few bucks less than my cost. but i think if you want to become one of the big boys you have to play by their rules and beat them in customer service. i lost money on 10ish strikefires last week due to a psa sale

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    It seems to me that thy are both INGO advertiser's...

Yes, but as I stated, only one is local to Indiana.

Nothing against PSA, they are a great company doing a great job, but being able to support a local business, and do it at the same price, is a rare opportunity.

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    I have an Eotech on one rifle and a sparc on another. All considered for the price at $200 it is a good deal but for $149 that is an awesome price. Almost a third of what a new Eotech costs and I must say I almost like the sparc better! If anyone has not seen it go to the Military Arms Channel and look at the review that our own full-auto did on the sparc.
    42769vette that is a great offer from you!

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    42769vette is the man. I bought one of the strikefires he was talking about from him. I will go to him for my next scope no matter what.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Yes, but as I stated, only one is local to Indiana.

Nothing against PSA, they are a great company doing a great job, but being able to support a local business, and do it at the same price, is a rare opportunity.

as Papa Roux always says........ follow the money. Where does it stay? ;)

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Alan, 42769Vette, is the man! as someone who just spent a grand on optics and mounts with him I would not hesitate to order from him again or recommend him to anyone. He will give you the best price he possible can and beat everyone else out on customer service!

tdosha

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    As someone who has not spent a dime with 42769vette (yet), he has gone out of his way to answer questions and offer suggestions. He has no knowledge of what or if I will spend money with him, yet he took his time to help a noobie.

This is the reason that when I spend money on glass, there is no doubt it will be with him. Its great that Palmetto is a sponsor and I hope they continue to do so. I'm sure there will be something in the future that I do purchase from them, but it won't be glass.

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    Just received my SPARC from 42769vette today, a great deal, will happily recommend future business to you. Nothing like only having to wait 1 day for an online order, love it!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    guys just a heads up, it seams psa closed their sale. ill keep mine open until 10pm just for folks to finalize the deals we are working on. if we dont have anything worked out by 10pm the price will go back to normal

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom