• ...and so much more!
  • indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    Vette - I'm a rookie with red dots, and am considering this one for my AR. Do you know how many hours the battery lasts in a Vortex Sparc?

EDIT: nevermind, I just found it on their website:

120 hours (maximum brightness)
    3400 hours (minimum brightness)
    Typical battery life in night vision mode: 4200 hours (maximum brightness), 4600 hours (minimum brightness).

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    6-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life in normal mode of operation: 120 hours (maximum brightness), 3400 hours (minimum brightness). Typical battery life in night vision mode: 4200 hours (maximum brightness), 4600 hours (minimum brightness).

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    6-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life in normal mode of operation: 120 hours (maximum brightness), 3400 hours (minimum brightness). Typical battery life in night vision mode: 4200 hours (maximum brightness), 4600 hours (minimum brightness).
    To add to this, yesterday I received my SPARCs I ordered from Vette on Monday. The brightest setting is very bright IMHO, and blooms too much. I felt that with the brightness adjusted to minimum it was just perfect for indoors use and on a bright day I have plenty of room to increase brightness. Without actually testing the run-time, I don't think you will have any problems with battery life.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    Definitely take advantage of his price match offer if you are even thinking of getting a new red dot anytime soon. I stopped by and picked one up today from him. I'm really impressed with the strikefire, clear glass and a good build quality. All of my future vortex purchases will be going through A & A optics. Alan's a good guy to do business with.

Top Bottom