• ...and so much more!
  • JfalzoneNRA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    Hello,

My name is Joshua Falzone. I am the Campaign Field Rep in Indiana for the NRA. Our goal is to elect pro-2nd Amendment candidates to office and to DEFEAT Obama.

Currently we are endorsing Jackie Walorski for Congress in Indiana's Second Congressional District and Larry Bucshon in Indiana's Eighth Congressional District.

If you could please like our facebook pages:
    NRA in Indiana
    NRA-ILA for Jackie Walorski
    NRA-ILA for Larry Bucshon

And follow us on Twitter @IndianaNRA

The NRA will have a temporary election HQ in Lafayette. An office location will be determined soon.

We need help protecting our 2nd Amendment. If you are able to volunteer any of your time to help the NRA efforts here in Indiana please contact me. All our volunteers are given shirts, hats, etc. We take good care of you!

Also if you are interested in learning about when/where our NRA office in Lafayette will open please contact me.

Joshua Falzone
    Indiana NRA Campaign Field Rep
    JFalzoneNRA@gmail.com

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Who is the NRA endorsing for president?

What is Gary Johnson's position on the Second Amendment and gun control?

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    When do you start endorsing state candidates? There are many organizations that have already handed out their endorsement and with this Colorado tragedy recently, it would be nice to see which candidate stands where on gun rights. A strong state legislature is going to be incredibly important in the face of all of this federal insanity!

JfalzoneNRA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    When do you start endorsing state candidates? There are many organizations that have already handed out their endorsement and with this Colorado tragedy recently, it would be nice to see which candidate stands where on gun rights. A strong state legislature is going to be incredibly important in the face of all of this federal insanity!

We have already made 2 endorsements in Indiana.

Jackie Walorski for Congress (Indiana's Second Congressional District)

Larry Bucshon for Congress (Indiana's Eighth Congressional District)

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    We have already made 2 endorsements in Indiana.

Jackie Walorski for Congress (Indiana's Second Congressional District)

Larry Bucshon for Congress (Indiana's Eighth Congressional District)

I think you misunderstand. Those are both candidates for US House of Reps. When are you going to endorse candidates for the State legislatures?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Who is the NRA endorsing for president?

What is Gary Johnson's position on the Second Amendment and gun control?

Johnson on Gun Control

Johnson position on Gun Control

The Second Amendment: Individual or Collective Right?

"I don't believe there should be any restrictions when it comes to firearms. None."
    April 20, 2011, Slate Magazine

Legislations

"If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. The first people who are going to be in line to turn in their guns are law-abiding citizens. Criminals are going to be left with guns. I believe that concealed carry is a way of reducing gun violence."
    12 Nov, 2000, An Interview with Playboy magazine.

JfalzoneNRA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I think you misunderstand. Those are both candidates for US House of Reps. When are you going to endorse candidates for the State legislatures?

I am unsure. I wish I could give you an answer. But I am the field representative. I do not make the decision on if/when endorsements are made and I do not make the decision on who receives an endorsement.

My job is to make sure the endorsed candidates become elected.

To be endorsed:
    - the survey has to be completed and sent to the NRA
    - the race has to be a pro-gun candidate vs. an anti-gun candidate
    - it needs to be a CLOSELY contested race

I do not make the endorsement decisions. I support the endorsed candidates through field and grassroots efforts.

Essentially I am running 3 political campaigns. If anyone is able to volunteer some of their time to help protect their 2nd Amendment and assist in campaigning for these candidates please contact me. We're stronger in numbers.

JfalzoneNRA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I don't understand how a campaign can be run to defeat Obama, if there is no candidate chosen to endorse.
    Defeat him with what?

We are essentially running a campaign to Defeat Obama. There are a lot of aspects that go into an actual endorsement. As of right now, no endorsement has been made for president. I hope we can all agree that Obama needs to be defeated in order to protect our 2nd Amendment.

We have printed literature with facts about why he is a danger to the 2nd Amendment. We have cards that give a Top 10 Reasons Why Obama is Bad News for the 2nd Amendment. We have Defeat Obama bumper stickers. We have Defeat Obama lapel stickers. We have Defeat Obama hand fans.

We are at many local fairs, festivals, events, etc.

We speak to many groups.

We are phone-banking to defeat Obama.

We are canvassing neighborhoods to defeat Obama.

We are doing this in all of the swing states.

But we always need volunteers. We are stronger and more effective in numbers.

Top Bottom