Voice your support for Sen. Donnelly's decision.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I don't do FB any longer... but I will certainly sit down tomorrow afternoon and send him an e-mail followed up by an actual snail mail.... thanking him for defending our 2A rights and will ask he oppose any proposition on mag cap limits. :patriot:

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I sent letters to Donnelly and Coats yesterday. I explained in the letter that any vote for a weapons ban, limitation on magazines or universal background checks would result in not receiving my vote come the next election.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    This ^

Call and thank him and then make dang sure he know a mag ban is just as bad.

This is a great day for Indiana. Had Lugar not be ousted in the primary, we all know with 100% certainty how he'd be voting on this.

At least we have someone who will listen to us... if we raise enough hell.

Keep the pressure on. This isn't over. Not by a long shot.

I for one did not vote for Lugar in the primary because he abandoned us. He was the only Republican that did not vote for national CCL reciprocity when it came up and it was defeated by one vote. If he'd held his ground then we wouldn't be looking at which states reciprocate now when traveling. Only Illinois would be a problem. They're always a problem.

Top Bottom