• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Look the left took at least 40 years to get us into this mess. Perhaps as long a 100 years. They have been working it for a long time. It is going to take time to clean up the mess that they created.

Sorry, I was too subtle so I'll be more direct. It won't be fixed in 20 years because the GOP doesn't want it fixed any more than the Dems do. Perhaps there are some philosophical differences between the two parties but the end game for the citizens of this country is a fleecing of our wealth and a continued (and probably acceleration) erosion of individualism and civil liberties.

I agree the left has created this problem but that includes all the leftist republicans such as Bush and W Bush as well. Bush 1 and Prizm, Bush 2 and Patriot Act. Lets not forget it was W who also gave us TARP.

bottom line, there is no political solution that will bring more freedom, fiscal or otherwise, to US citizens in 20 years or 200 years. We have to stop looking to these people to be our saviors.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry, I was too subtle so I'll be more direct. It won't be fixed in 20 years because the GOP doesn't want it fixed any more than the Dems do. Perhaps there are some philosophical differences between the two parties but the end game for the citizens of this country is a fleecing of our wealth and a continued (and probably acceleration) erosion of individualism and civil liberties.

I agree the left has created this problem but that includes all the leftist republicans such as Bush and W Bush as well. Bush 1 and Prizm, Bush 2 and Patriot Act. Lets not forget it was W who also gave us TARP.

bottom line, there is no political solution that will bring more freedom, fiscal or otherwise, to US citizens in 20 years or 200 years. We have to stop looking to these people to be our saviors.

Can't look to the libertarians either. They are eunuchs.

Just ignore the laws, disobey them. The government does not have the manpower to enforce the laws if most people disregard them.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Can't look to the libertarians either. They are eunuchs.

Just ignore the laws, disobey them. The government does not have the manpower to enforce the laws if most people disregard them.

Agreed on both fronts, save the eunuch part. When I said look to "these people" I should've stated all politicians regardless of party affiliation.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    What is really sick is a person like this can actually win a state that used to be a pretty decent state. Hell Obama won Virginia twice. That should show how sick of a society it has become.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Agreed on both fronts, save the eunuch part. When I said look to "these people" I should've stated all politicians regardless of party affiliation.

That is because the left controls the culture: academia, the news, entertainment, sports. Thus they can pressure people. Their propaganda machine can demonize people, destroy people. The only ones who can fight them are those seen as criminals.

Top Bottom