Video of police brutality from Wall Street protests...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    More pics

32 Pictures Of Police Brutality From Occupy Wall Street Protests

enhanced-buzz-16365-1316962739-1.jpg

benkrebs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This is a travesty. When will people finally wake up? Not only are these officers getting away with this, but there are CEO's that steal millions if not billions from shareholders and then just ride off into the sunset.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I wish I could say that this is unbelievable.... But we all know better.
    This kind of senseless, over-reactionary brutality should infuriate every one.:xmad:

This kind of treatment has always gone on, in smaller, less visible incidents every day. It is now becoming more and more widely "accepted" by many police departments around the country as an unofficial 'SOP,' and thus we will be seeing more of it.:twocents:

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That was... creepy? I don't really know what to think. I must say I was a little fazed when I heard the words 'Join the Arab Spring...Revolution... take it to Los Angeles...' blah blah blah. I was pissed when Dr. West basically gave MLK's blessing on this 'movement'. Whatever, MLK cared about equal rights for all people, not so called social justice.

On the other hand, it is hard to argue with the Wall Street oligarchy and such. So like you, I guess I just don't know what to think. :dunno:

CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    Not a biased report at all don't you think? You don't think all these people were there hoping to NOT prompt some kind of reaction? If not why all the cameras. It's typical leftist tactics and MSNBC bought in or is part of it. This is not to say there are not bad cops in the world that should be justly punished, but you can't tell squat from the videos. What was said, who did what, did somebody throw something etc etc. Frankly the reporter was obnoxious and leads me to doubt most of what he says.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    The anarchists are attempting to spur chaos....

Lock and load.

Glad I'm a decent shot.

Top Bottom