• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Eeesh...and people are sticking up for him...hah...classic.

It always the same people here one who say .....lets see the whole thing or thats not the whole video when most people can clearly see if its a wrong actions of police even in a short video .....there was a time i believed in good police officers will out shine the bad ones and stand agaist them but after i have blinders on comments by LEO's here in the last couple years i no longer believe it any more....:n00b: one bad apple in a bunch does rotten the other apples who ignore and are blind to the bad apples..... they are just as rotten.
    Never trust the police..... .always asume it could be a bad officer, Know your rights.... it make me sad to say that but it this day in age its good advice.....:patriot:

fire81807

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    That cop was there alone it looked like to me and that is only a portion of what happened. she could have done a whole lot more before that camera was turned on. once again everyone wants to rush to judgement.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I have no dog in this fight...I have had good and not so good interaction with LEOs. I would certainly hate to be judged on a two-second video clip that was not only unclear,but gave no details about the total situation...

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    You know I am no fan of LEO but I even thought with the little clip we saw that he did what needed doin'
    That means a lot coming from you. :):

I guess my whole point is view each action on their own merit. Don't come off with this crap of lumping them all together. Like anyone else, they are not all bad. And I believe the good ones still vastly out number the bad ones.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    That means a lot coming from you. :):

I guess my whole point is view each action on their own merit. Don't come off with this crap of lumping them all together. Like anyone else, they are not all bad. And I believe the good ones still vastly out number the bad ones.
    It should mean something I would hope. But there still are not enough willing to condemn the bad ones.

I would have kicked her in her mommy parts based on the clip I saw.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Looks to me like he was defending himself. Who knows if she had a weapon or not, and the dude was right next to her. He had to eliminate the threat IMO.

Justified or not... there are better ways to handle the situation. He acted on impulse as much as she did. She freaked out and reacted and he then he reacted like a thug.

Again... you can justify it... maybe even legally. But that don't make it right

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Act like a woman get treated like a woman. Act like a man and put yourself in a mans world then expect to get treated like a Man.

What exactly was it that she did that constituted manliness? If I ever saw a man "attack" in the manner she did, I would certainly feel less than threatened.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    lol........so am a fool......I don't know what your posted public servant seeing it was edited.....looks like a personal attack on my military background ....lol....:D real soldiers comment very nice ......i served 0ver 20 years 3 purple hearts and was forced to medical retire from combat injurys.......but hey you are welcome to your opinion ...BTW there are a couple officers/swat here on forum i have trained for the record ;)....it is also funny how quick some officers of the law are willing to use that Pink slip (cc) as levage...in a debate..... makes you wonder...... and for the record before my military career. I worked in IA for a police department....was just less bad apples then....please put me on ignore denny 347......i stand by my comments to many good officers ignore our are blinded by the bad ones as for there need to stick up for there profession ......and the bad apples are growing..... :twocents::patriot:

Top Bottom