• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Video was a fortuitous touch. The application of hot lead is a much better alternative than allowing one's head to be pounded on the concrete until brain tissue starts running out the ears.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He had a broken eye socket and fractured checkbone... in 3 0r 4 seconds, hit him about 6 or 7 times.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Wow, the end of that video was really intense. It turned bad in a hurry. Good video to realize how quickly it can turn on someone. Glad he was able to get to his sidearm and puts some shots on target to save himself.

Having said that, I think an interesting thought is that my first reaction during the video was that I would have immediately wanted to run and help the cop. The "what if" would be, say you get there to help about the same time the cop pulls his sidearm and you catch a round. I really don't know how to avoid it except to not help the cop, but the flip side risk may have been watching the cop get beaten to death if he couldn't have gotten to his sidearm. I know it may be a one in a million to be in this situation plus getting there at the exact same time as he is pulling his sidearm, but I think it's at least worth consider. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wow, the end of that video was really intense. It turned bad in a hurry. Good video to realize how quickly it can turn on someone. Glad he was able to get to his sidearm and puts some shots on target to save himself.

Having said that, I think an interesting thought is that my first reaction during the video was that I would have immediately wanted to run and help the cop. The "what if" would be, say you get there to help about the same time the cop pulls his sidearm and you catch a round. I really don't know how to avoid it except to not help the cop, but the flip side risk may have been watching the cop get beaten to death if he couldn't have gotten to his sidearm. I know it may be a one in a million to be in this situation plus getting there at the exact same time as he is pulling his sidearm, but I think it's at least worth consider. Thoughts?

That's a BIG "what if." Most people just want to film and yell "that's an aggressive stance," or "what did he do?" As fighting a guy and answering question, while making sure the camera gets your "good" side is the easiest type of multitasking.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    As soon as the film taker started talking I knew exactly what kind of person was filming the video and why. They got a real dose of reality after complaining about an "aggressive stance." Well **** yeah that's an aggressive stance! The guy's fighting him!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As soon as the film taker started talking I knew exactly what kind of person was filming the video and why. They got a real dose of reality after complaining about an "aggressive stance." Well **** yeah that's an aggressive stance! The guy's fighting him!

If the guy hadn't been shot, that film probably would have ended upon youtube under "police brutality."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Here's the original story from Dec 2013.

I wish I could say the comments are eye opening, but they're not. It's expected.

Top Bottom