• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Personally it's on a case by case basis whether or not that "___________ Owned" logo on their truck carries any weight. I know a kid that never made it on the bus to boot camp but since he tried and was denied he considers himself a Navy veteran along with his veteran father. Their thinking is that Sam rejected his advances so it's not his fault they didn't take him so he is constantly telling people he's a vet! Same parent claims to be a major Christian but I can't tell you how many people he's ****ed over since I've known him. Of course it was only after he prayed on it the night before so that makes it o.k. I also know several people that say it's important to go to the "right" church if you want to succeed in business.

Hypocrites all!:noway:

Ya -
    I always blame God when I meet ***holes. :n00b:

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Are those side burns or did that man glue pieces of beaver pelt to his face?

You must have missed the seventys,

Well its still alive in the Applatchas,..... And the panhandle of Western Maryland. Pork chops Baby, porkchops and picken.. Now where is that Jimmy Martin album at...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Personally it's on a case by case basis whether or not that "___________ Owned" logo on their truck carries any weight. I know a kid that never made it on the bus to boot camp but since he tried and was denied he considers himself a Navy veteran along with his veteran father. Their thinking is that Sam rejected his advances so it's not his fault they didn't take him so he is constantly telling people he's a vet! Same parent claims to be a major Christian but I can't tell you how many people he's ****ed over since I've known him. Of course it was only after he prayed on it the night before so that makes it o.k. I also know several people that say it's important to go to the "right" church if you want to succeed in business.

Hypocrites all!:noway:

If the son owns the company, and claims "veteran owned", sounds like stolen valor.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Wow. Really took that one off on a tangent!

Well, your example of a "Bad Christian" shouldn't lead your beliefs of how ALL Christians act.
    I can't let anyone get away with that. :):

Your boot camp buddy can't use a "repent prayer" to counter all his dirtbag behaviors just so he can be cleansed to do them all over again.
    It just doesn't work that way.

Now, if you personally were forced to believe in God while attending a religious school and subjected to verbal and physical abuse by women with metal edged rulers and men screaming threats at you daily, this I could understand.
    And you would be one of many souls that were turned off by religion entirely because of this. Many atheists that I've met were X-Catholics.

Please don't let a handful of bad followers motivate how you perceive the rest of the group. Whether it be veterans, cops, Christians or just your fellow man.
    Isn't it here on INGO that we learn how a few douchebags can make all of us gun owners look bad? :dunno:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom