• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Yep, you are correct about downloading the VCARD to get someones contact information, there is a setting to disable this under control panel so people can't do it.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Again my post was just speculation. As I had/have no idea of the ad.

I was not questioning anyone's integrity, I'm sure he is a good guy, all of the people I have met on here and done transactions with have been good people.

No worries. Im not easily offended. Esspecially by nameless, faceless people in an online forum. I too have met some of the finest people Indiana has to offer through INGO and I enjoy putting names and faces to avatars.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Not me :D He seemed kinda shady to me, but I really needed the money :laugh:

Oh, Churchmouse may be a bit imtimidating looking (no offense CM) to anyone who hasnt spent years dealing with seasoned bikers. But he is one hell of a cool dude in real life. As are most seasoned bikers if you take the time to talk to them.

PhilDeez

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    I get those emails all the time when listing on craigslist (not firearms). People that can't form complete and meaningful sentences and willing to pay double the asking price of the object. LMAO I guess somebody is dumb enough for the ole ship it to me and i'll pay you scam.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Incorrect

Any can sell (or transfer) a handgun with any FFL. You must be in your home state to do a 4473, buy (transfer) a handgun.. hence going to Kentucky to perform the transfer

You are correct sir! Only one FFL is needed. I got confused because the law talks about shipping to an FFL in another state.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Oh, Churchmouse may be a bit imtimidating looking (no offense CM)...

Seriously?

If you think he's intimidating looking, you'd probably poop yer shorts if we ever met. :rofl:

Take a look at that avatar <-------- If that doesn't scream "intimidating", I don't know what does! :D

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Seriously?

If you think he's intimidating looking, you'd probably poop yer shorts if we ever met. :rofl:

Take a look at that avatar <-------- If that doesn't scream "intimidating", I don't know what does! :D

That's just funny!

If we ever meet and your not really an 11 year old boy trying to bring back the 70's, I'm going to be very disappointed.:laugh:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Seriously?

:dunno: I never said I thought Churchmouse was imtimidating looking. I said he may be to people who aren't used to being around seasoned bikers.

Oh and your school photo is just darling but I prefer this one
    1360992187332_zps4c7f30a0.jpg

:naughty:. Your kinda cute really,;). I'd post a self pic but for some reason cameras always break soon after taking my picture.

BTW, anything you post on INGO can and will be used against you for comedic purposes. Oh and late new daddy rep inbound.

Last edited:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    - INGO Profile Page
    - Contact Info Tab
    - Download vCard
    - Push OK
    - Snorko's Email for all to See - and anyone else who will let you :)

There might be a setting somewhere to keep it private.

-UserCP
    -Profile Privacy
    -Contact Info: Your Friends

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    - INGO Profile Page
    - Contact Info Tab
    - Download vCard
    - Push OK
    - Snorko's Email for all to See - and anyone else who will let you :)

There might be a setting somewhere to keep it private.

only works if this option is ON

Allow vCard Download

which by default it is.
    You may choose to allow other users to download a vCard containing your email address and username.

If you want to keep your email address private, do not allow vCard downloads. Allow vCard Download

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I asked who her friend is, if she is an IN resident and has a LTCH, etc.

She replied: "No I live in KY, my husband had a conceal carry permit; I have no idea how he got your email address; he just told me you had the gun listed and I asked if I could email you and he gave me the address. If he could only get it by dealing with you, then I guess maybe he has, I honestly didn't ask. Look, I have cash and am willing to meet tonight to buy this gun. I've never gotten the chance to do something this cool for his birthday before. What will it take to make this happen?

Emphasis added to that which I hate, almost like a used car salesman. To which I replied: "I did receive an email from a gentleman in KY, must have been him. That explains things, thank you for the clarification.

Unfortunately person to person sales of firearms across state lines are illegal unless conducted through an FFL licensed dealer. The most efficient alternative would be to meet at a Kentucky dealer who would be willing to do the transfer. I would be willing to meet at a dealer in Henderson, KY who could do the transfer if you wish. Otherwise, it is a no go due to federal law."

My guess is that is the last I will hear from her.:dunno:

Doesn't sound too fishy to me. Sounds like your doing it correctly. Has she responded to your latest offer?

Top Bottom