• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I went there last summer for a concert and they were searching everyone, bags, cigarette packages, everything. They weren't all that thorough though. I could have gotten away with an ankle holster very easily or thunderwear if you're into that sort of thing. There were way too many people there for me to want to bring a gun in anyway. I'm a pretty good shot...but there were gobs and gobs of people and it would have been impossible to only hit a bad guy.

I'd prefer a knife, but a friend of a friend had to throw his in the trash, which really sucks. Like someone else said, it is a looong walk back to the car, and an even longer line back in. The radio is nice though, and you can shoot your gun while listening to it at home. :)

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    This is what I can't stand about weapons checks. I've been to Colts games, concerts, Pacers games, etc. and they never check your ankles. They wand your upper body and waist, and sometimes do a patdown of your waist and pockets. If they aren't going to check for ankle holsters, why do any of it?

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    This is what I can't stand about weapons checks. I've been to Colts games, concerts, Pacers games, etc. and they never check your ankles. They wand your upper body and waist, and sometimes do a patdown of your waist and pockets. If they aren't going to check for ankle holsters, why do any of it?
    Shhhhhhhhhh...Dont give them any ideas. If they start checking ankles too I don't want to even think about where I'm going to have to hide a piece:):.

Top Bottom