• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    I’m going to the rascal flats concert this weekend, I have heard they do a pat down of some sorts anyone have more info then that? so I can try and determine if I can get it past.

I know there was a thread about it not to long ago but I was unable to find it.

thanks

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    I'm sure with the right gun it could be done, but I wouldn't recommend it, they are pretty invasive with where and how they feel.

gunsrfun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Depends on the show but they are pretty strict. Guns, knives, plastic spoons. You know all the dangerous stuff.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    FWIW I carried a Leatherman Kick in. It's been so long now (09) that I can't remember if I put it in my shoe or what, but that's just food for thought in your decision making. Also of note, I did not commit a crime with it, despite what they apparently think everyone with a sharp object will do in a crowd.

BarryJaxon

Shooter
    Rating - 50%
    0   1   1
    Feb 23, 2011
    Don`t make it a good one,who knows if you`ll ever see it again if they get it.:twocents:May conveniently disapear?

tyler_durden

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Westfield
    I am going to that concert also. I went to tim McGraw last week and it was a basic around the waist/pockets check. Could have easily got whatever you wanted in via crotch area. Whether it be knife or flask.

Maybe you should go with a flask. Beer is expensive there!!!

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Ankle carry would work very easily in my experience there. Like was said, I have always had a basic empty your pockets hand sweep around the waist.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Maybe you should go with a flask. Beer is expensive there!!!

No kidding! Last time I was there the beer vendors were selling 16oz coors light for $8! You would hand them a 10 dollar bill and the vendor would count out two dollars for change, stuff one in his pocket and mumble "thanks for the tip" as he handed you your beer. I would recommend a tailgate and a DD.

Top Bottom