• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I hope so as well. There are several that exist only to bash LEO. You rarely see them post in actual conversations about firearms if ever. Makes me :scratch: my head.

General Political Discussion has the second largest post count behind the Breakroom and that's only because all the post whoring in the Breakroom :).

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    General Political Discussion has the second largest post count behind the Breakroom and that's only because all the post whoring in the Breakroom :).
    I've said before I think the political forum should be done away with. But it drives traffic to the site so that won't happen. Honestly it's been the source of tearing down our ingo community more than it's helped it.
    The 2a and gun related issues I can see, but the others na

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    In all fairness, firearms discussions are spread across over 10 subforums and there are only a couple of "non-firearm" subforums.

The firearms specific subforums have over 99,800 threads.

Political has 20,300+ and Break Room has 37,000+.

I'd say this board is still largely firearms-centric.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    In all fairness, firearms discussions are spread across over 10 subforums and there are only a couple of "non-firearm" subforums.

The firearms specific subforums have over 99,800 threads.

Political has 20,300+ and Break Room has 37,000+.

I'd say this board is still largely firearms-centric.

Valid point.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm not that excited about someone "connecting" an random nutjob to INGO or any other forum or group, whether gun related or not. Any time you get more than two people together, sooner or later you will have crazy people, criminals, crazy criminals, and assorted douche bags joining or trying to join. That goes for online forums, churches, the PTA, political parties, labor unions, book clubs, the DNC, you name it. The bigger it gets, the more people of questionable character and sanity will be attracted. There is nothing you can do about it and I'm not sure I'd try if there were.

No one discusses committing crimes here and no one here advocates criminal activity here. None of us can know or control what anyone does outside of here. None of us can know with whom we are actually communicating.

These a**holes didn't commit murder because they had guns and alleged a strong belief in individual liberty. They committed murders because they were murderers. To assert that the guns and beliefs genuinely motivated them is akin to claiming that a rapist raped someone because they had the male appendage that made it possible and an interest in sexual contact that made them do it.

It's also obvious that they had no genuine understanding or commitment to individual liberty or rights because they committed the ultimate encroachment on the rights of the two police officers and the man in Walmart. That alone is irrefutable evidence that there were in no way, manner, shape, or form "one of us" or anything like us. They were murderers and probably sociopaths.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have been noticing a lot of comments on some of the FB groups recently about being ready, just a few more things to stock and then they are ready, it is about to start, one more infringement and it will start, etc. I haven't seen those little cryptic comments here on INGO.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    One of the most ironic things about this is this - They act as though they are big 2A supporters and that the police are trampling their rights. So to remedy this injustice they take their gun (probably illegal) into a restaurant and execute two unsuspecting police officers eating lunch and then run to Walmart. At Walmart a GOOD citizen is CC'ing a gun that then tries to stop these two "2A supporters" but unfortunately is shot by one of these "2A patriots".

There are ways to be a patriot and there are ways to be an idiot. These two seemed to have seen themselves as patriots but proved themselves to be idiots.

Some of the ways to be a patriot include but are not limited to-
    1. Don't be a criminal
    2. Don't execute innocent people
    3. Rather than dressing like the Joker in your free time, get politically involved and try to bring about meaningful change - but if you can do that go back and just do #1 and #2

God bless the families and friends of the two slain officers and the man that tried to stop them at Walmart.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    This may be an isolated incident but there seems to be quite a bit support for the shooters. The only thing keeping them from doing the same thing is their nerve, but that will change. There will be more of these in the future, I guarantee it.

Dead Men Don't Start Revolutions | Christopher Cantwell

People like this are pathetic. The word intelligence belongs nowhere in the vicinity of that man.

Top Bottom