• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dodgerdoob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Bloomington
    I doubt I'll ever own enough of a collection to bring in a well equipped theif, so as of right now I just have a door. Not mounted, no hardware, but its a start.

usermax2000

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    :ar15:A vault door would great and a room to go with it . And alot of guns but i can't afford all of that so i'll stay with my gun cabinet for now.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    I noticed that a lot of home builders pour a basement under the house with four walls poured under the porch. This hole is usually filled. If I ever have a house built, I will want a roof and vault door over that unused space.

warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    man i would love to build a room like that. it might look stupid with my one shotgun in it though, but at least it would be safe.

It could always double as a "panic room" if you really wanted it to.. If I build a house Im going to do it on a crawl space but there will be a 10'x15' "panic room" with its own air filtration and dedicated water supply, I was thinking about doing a hatch in each bedroom and a "hallway" to the room but might as well do a whole basement if Im going to do that.:dunno:

Top Bottom