• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Can anyone recommend a good coffee flavored juice?

I have a bottle of Mount Baker Vapor's Hazelnut Coffee and while it started out being a sweet creamy flavor with a nice coffee undertone it has changed as its been sitting for a while now. It just doesn't taste right. It starts out fine but has a very bitter finish now and the flavor has become muted where it was almost overwhelming.

Shiban

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013

I have a bottle of Mount Baker Vapor's Hazelnut Coffee and while it started out being a sweet creamy flavor with a nice coffee undertone it has changed as its been sitting for a while now. It just doesn't taste right. It starts out fine but has a very bitter finish now and the flavor has become muted where it was almost overwhelming.
    ECBlendflavors.com Dragon Cafe or dragon brew. Some of the best coffee flavors I've ever had. I'm really impressed.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne

Are you going to place an order with MBV in the near future?

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    i picked up a blue e-cig starter kit yesterday, and its working but the flavors are all mediocre... Menthol tastes like cherry, vanilla tastes like regular, methol tastes like a drop of mint in some milk.... time to find some good liquids

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    ECBlendflavors.com Dragon Cafe or dragon brew. Some of the best coffee flavors I've ever had. I'm really impressed.

Thanks I'll definitely check them out. I have also heard good things about Roar Juice's "Raging *****" flavor.

Are you going to place an order with MBV in the near future?

I wasn't planning on it anytime soon. I just got a couple brand new bottles from Halo so I'm set on juice for a while. I like most of the flavors I've tried from them but they don't seem to keep as long as some other brands. I've experienced flavors either changing or fading almost completely away in just a few months. While all my Halo juices still taste the same as the day I first vaped them.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    i picked up a blue e-cig starter kit yesterday, and its working but the flavors are all mediocre... Menthol tastes like cherry, vanilla tastes like regular, methol tastes like a drop of mint in some milk.... time to find some good liquids

Have you been vaping for a while or are you just starting out? Because your sense of taste will still be muted for a little while after stopping smoking. Blu's flavors are very mediocre at best. I started out using the disposables. They use a pure base of VG which doesn't carry flavor as well as a PG/VG blend.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    A new Ecig store just opened up in River Park in South Bend. It was just on WSBT AT 11:00. Sales increasing at new e-cigarette shop in South Bend | Local - Home

From the article in the post:

They say no one is quite sure of the long term effects of vaping.
    They also worry all those fruity flavors might attract kids, and perhaps someday drive them toward tobacco.

NO ONE KNOWS, until we get SUREFIRE "evidence" backed by the mega-powerful tobacco industry stating that their cigarettes are safer than vaping.
    Those fruity flavors might attract kids, but if they were to smoke a real cig, do you really think their first experience would be likeable?

"cough, cough, hack...this tastes like crap, I think I'll switch to cigs from vaping"

Plus, they all seem to be focusing on the addictive nature of nicotine, instead of the deadly crap in the tobacco that the tobacco industry is peddling that actually causes the cancer and suffering.

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    NO ONE KNOWS, until we get SUREFIRE "evidence" backed by the mega-powerful tobacco industry stating that their cigarettes are safer than vaping.
    Those fruity flavors might attract kids, but if they were to smoke a real cig, do you really think their first experience would be likeable?

"cough, cough, hack...this tastes like crap, I think I'll switch to cigs from vaping"

Plus, they all seem to be focusing on the addictive nature of nicotine, instead of the deadly crap in the tobacco that the tobacco industry is peddling that actually causes the cancer and suffering.

Yeah, its like the only issue they have with vaping is the lack of issues there are with vaping. So they have to make this crap up and spew that tired "think of the children" slogan. Or the idiots over charging their cheap off brand batteries and burning their house down. It's just like anything else. If consumers are responsible in their use of ecigs, and spent a little bit of time being a parent instead of letting their kids be little bastards. Then no problems would exist.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    I wasn't planning on it anytime soon. I just got a couple brand new bottles from Halo so I'm set on juice for a while. I like most of the flavors I've tried from them but they don't seem to keep as long as some other brands. I've experienced flavors either changing or fading almost completely away in just a few months. While all my Halo juices still taste the same as the day I first vaped them.

I asked because someone here recommended a bottle of THIS STUFF.

I tried it and it actually works great! They call it "sweetener", but the name is kind of misleading. It's not all that sweet, it (more or less) rejuvenates old or stale eliquids (careful - a little goes a LONG way!).

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    From the article in the post:

I think some of the issue is that there are quite a few kids getting vaping devices because it isn't regulated as far as sales. I've only seen 4 states that ban the sales to minors. While walking around a college campus, I saw quite a few 18-19 year old kids vaping. I asked a few if they used them to quit smoking or to be able to get nicotine in places where they couldn't smoke but most just said they were using them because it was cool...something they picked up at parties in high school. BTW, gotta love stupid sociology projects that force you to talk to random people about something you don't care about in order to write a paper about said subject.

magnuminmypants

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2014
    Dahlgren
    I started out with a Joyetech 510-T Starter kit. Joye 510-T Manual Kit - Starter Kits

There are pretty much two standard sizes on the market. the sizes 510 and eGo refer the the threading on the batteries themselves and normally are also a good indicator of the size of the battery. The smaller ones that are about the size of a regular cigarette are, usually, 510 theaded. The larger ones that are about the size of a cigar are, usually, eGo threaded.

A cartomizer is a an atomizer and a cartridge combined into one unit. This is what you fill and attach to your battery so you can vape.

A clearomizer is the same thing only it is clear so you can see the fluid left in the tank.

Mah refers is an abriviation for milliampere-hour it is also a good indicator of how many draws you can get of of a battery that is fully charged. for exaple a 650mah battery should give you about 650 draws before it needs charged again.

It can get very confusing. It took me 3 months before I felt comfortable making an order and jumping in.

Oh and yes Blu is junk. The disposables are ok in a pinch but the Joyetech kit I linked is lighyears ahead.

I am a big fan of the Joye 510-T Manual Kit - Starter Kits, but recently got my starter kit from here www.cloudcig.co.uk/ the privileged kit is the best I've used to far.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I have a friend who is a craftsman with ejuice and has created some magnificent flavors. He's going to be giving out samples at vape fest. If any one is interested pme and I will see if I can send some samples out. If any one knows of a vape shop send them my way too..

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis

Usually caused by buildup on the heater. Especially with the flavored ones. Look up burning off the element.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I am glad this thread got bumped to the top.... Ill fill you all in a little bit more. I fell off the bandwagon as you see in my earlier posts in this thread. About 10 days ago i pulled the Ecig back out.... its a Ego t. I got a few tanks for it. Went to don's vapor in broadripple and got set up with a few flavors.... the coffee/cream flavor that worked so well for me last time helped this time as well but 10 days in w/out smoking anything the flavor started tasting like crap and everything else i have tried just isnt a strong enough flavor.... I have since ordered 75 dollars worth of stuff from RTS vapor to start making my own ejuice... i figure this way if the flavor isnt strong enough i can jsut add more flavor.... either way i am pushing the two week mark.

PaulJF

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Linden
    I am still cigarette free, since October. Still using the same ecig unit, sightly modified. I tried many ejuices but have been sticking with one flavor. I have backed down from the 24mg to 12mg. After starting the 12mg I vaped a lot in the beginning but within a few days I was back to regular use.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    I started vaping in January, thanks to the vaping threads here on INGO.

Haven't dipped or smoked since then.

Much cheaper than tobacco, smells better than cigs, and I get to keep my lips, unlike dipping.

I'd recommend it to anyone. $30 for a Kangertech EVOD starter kit, and $7.49 for 30ml of juice from Mount Baker Vaper, and you're off.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    July 3 will be one year of cigarette free for me. I'm down to 12 mg now and really only crave it when I'm drinking and on my way to work in the morning. Two months after I quit I took a puff off of a cig to see what it tasted like and it was delicious. Very disheartening moment. About 3 months ago I took another hit and gagged. I had to immediately brush my teeth and I still tasted ashtray for the rest of the night.

as far as flavors, there is Mt. Dew and there are the rest. I haven't bought a different flavor since trying MD out.

Top Bottom