• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ivermectin is prescribed to 10's of millions of people every year worldwide. Yet here in the United States its horse paste lol.
    Ivermectin is considered a miracle drug.
    What it did when taken with covid was reduced inflammation and allowed the patient to breath and get better. Steroids couldn't even come close to the effectiveness of Ivermectin for inflammation caused by covid.

It was not a cure nor was it billed as one. It just worked very well and saved everyone that took it in time.
    Always follow the money.

The covid vaxxes were (and still are) made available through EUAs. You cannot have EUAs if there are already approved drugs and treatments for the condition. IVM cannot be approved for treating the illness because then the EUA could not exist. If there were no EUA...you get the idea. ;)

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I thought most already have been. I heard they were after the antibiotics.
    Fish antibiotics are what I heard maybe livestock. Dog and cat have been by prescription for a while.

Thanks. I learned something. I've never seen those at TSC, and I go there quite a bit. Of course, I don't know that I ever went looking for those specifically.
    Look for a small fridge by the registers, at least that's where they are at Rural King.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Looks like june may be the end of fish antibiotics without a prescription.
    The tragic death of goldfish, now on The Man's bloody hands! Seriously, who's gonna pay vet fees to buy flakes to save the life of a $5 fish? The government to me, "We must save you from yourself". Me to the government, " **** you, go away". First they force the "cure" on the humans. Then they remove the cure for fish. No fish medication from the pet store, but all the fentanyl you want from the southern border. Asshats.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    The tragic death of goldfish, now on The Man's bloody hands! Seriously, who's gonna pay vet fees to buy flakes to save the life of a $5 fish? The government to me, "We must save you from yourself". Me to the government, " **** you, go away". First they force the "cure" on the humans. Then they remove the cure for fish. No fish medication from the pet store, but all the fentanyl you want from the southern border. Asshats.
    I spose we should stop eating goldfish now?

raw.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Always follow the money.

The covid vaxxes were (and still are) made available through EUAs. You cannot have EUAs if there are already approved drugs and treatments for the condition. IVM cannot be approved for treating the illness because then the EUA could not exist. If there were no EUA...you get the idea. ;)
    Which is really odd. Pfizer has FDA approval. They don't need EUA's to sell their vaccine. But yet here we are. Does that have anything to do with the extra protections against liability under he EUA?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Which is really odd. Pfizer has FDA approval. They don't need EUA's to sell their vaccine. But yet here we are. Does that have anything to do with the extra protections against liability under he EUA?
    The last I checked, they never put their FDA approved covid vax on the market. They kept on using their EUA version. (I don’t know how this affects their bivalent version).

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Last month, three scientists pointed out flu shots barely work and couldn’t be approved based on the standards used for vaccines like measles:

“After more than 60 years of experience with influenza vaccines, very little improvement in vaccine prevention of infection has been noted… our best approved influenza vaccines would be inadequate for licensure for most other vaccine-preventable diseases.” [emphasis added]

True. Several rigorous papers have proven that flu shots are placebos masquerading as public policy.

Past unsuccessful attempts to elicit solid protection against mucosal respiratory viruses and to control the deadly outbreaks and pandemics they cause have been a scientific and public health failure…

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I like watching this scum get raked over the coals as much as the next guy, but unless there's some teeth behind it stop wasting our money. Has anyone ever ended up going to the big house after one of these hearings? Congress critters need to put up or shut up!
    Exactly. They scream "investigate! investigate!" but the only thing gained is political headline fodder. It's ridiculous. Several people are caught blatantly lying under oath while testifying at these hearings - and nothing! The show appears to be little more than placation for the masses. Look at how congress plays victim to the three-letter bureaucracies, as if they're powerless to correct an overzealous ATF or CDC or FDA. "We're gonna do something!" they scream - but nothing changes. Does anyone really believe the three-letter agencies are suppose to be more powerful than elected representatives? This government needs a course correction and these bull**** hearings aren't getting it done.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I like watching this scum get raked over the coals as much as the next guy, but unless there's some teeth behind it stop wasting our money. Has anyone ever ended up going to the big house after one of these hearings? Congress critters need to put up or shut up!
    This! I have written my Congress critters and will again informing them that I'm not interested in another round of worthless show investigations. There needs to be just enough to disclose what has been done by those we pay and then a special prosecutor authorized to bring criminal charges.

I want to see prosecutions and sentences, not photo ops.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait. Egg prices are high because they’re giving chickens something that halts egg production?

:scratch:

Is that really what’s going on? Or maybe someone repurposed Indy’s boner drone? :dunno:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have written my Congress critters and will again informing them that I'm not interested in another round of worthless show investigations.
    You do realize that is all congress can do?

and then a special prosecutor authorized to bring criminal charges.

I want to see prosecutions and sentences,
    And they 0 control of any of this?

not photo ops.

Besides the obvious self aggrandizing they can only shine the light, maybe impeach those still in power and hope it is enough to make the people demand something be done. Unfortunately without at least independent voters this goes nowhere. Not our choice but reality…

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wait. Egg prices are high because they’re giving chickens something that halts egg production?

:scratch:

Is that really what’s going on? Or maybe someone repurposed Indy’s boner drone? :dunno:

Can't remember where I saw it, but they interviewed one farmer whose chickens stopped laying eggs and she heard it was something in the feed. Stopped using that feed and after a couple weeks her chickens started laying eggs again. Between that and all of the fires and other shutdowns of plants that process food, I tend to believe these food shortages are being manufactured, at least in part.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom